Rollcall!!! PLEASE NO CHIT CHAT

1)Name Emma
2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc) Emm
3) female
4)Age 55
5)Location Tennessee
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married)
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland
Disneyland once, when I was 13.
DisneyWorld ... let's see, 6 or 8 depending on how you count (two one day visits on the way somewhere else using a left over ticket from a previous visit). Most recent visit summer 2006.

8)Why are you on the singles thread?

Well, I thought I was on the "adults do Disney" thread-- I am going to Disney for the first time as an "adult" rather than a family thing and I wanted some ideas. My SO and I have both been there with our respective kids, but this time it's going to be just us.:woohoo:

9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld

Definitely a 5. I enjoy DisneyWorld for holidays, but I can forget Disney most of the rest of the year.

10) Include a picture (optional)
11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know

I was active on the old DIS boards in 2000, and posted a trip report at the beginning of 2001. Then I had to stop cold turkey because the DIS was taking too much of my time. Maybe this time I'll be more moderate. ;)

1)Name: David
2)Nicknames used: hmmm let me think on that
3) Gender: male
4)Age: 37
5)Location: NJ
6)Current availability: single
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland: in Aug would make 3 times
Why are you on the singles thread? : looking to make some new friends
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld: I would say a 8
10) Include a picture: I have plenty pm me or go to my facebook
11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know: ask away i'm an open book

1.) Name: I'm not comfortable giving that out, sorry.
2.) Nicknames used (i e Dismates, ect): My user name for here is kimono rose, I'm not a Dismates member, should I be?
3.) Male or Female: Female (if you couldn't tell from the user name!)
4.) Age: 24
5.) Location: South Western U.S. (I'm not comfortable giving out where I'm from, sorry)
6.) Current Availability (i e single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married) Single
7.) How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or DisneyLand- Once each, well actually I've only been to Hollywood Studios in Disney World so I don't know if that counts.
8.) Why are you on the singles thread? Because I'm tired of being single.
9.) Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney- where 1 is a "Walt Who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld- Either a 7 or 8
10.) Include a picture (optional) Sorry I can't do that now.
11.) Anything else you may think someone would want to know- Not really, if you're that curious you can always ask. :)

1.) Name: I'm not comfortable giving that out, sorry.
2.) Nicknames used (i e Dismates, ect): My user name for here is kimono rose, I'm not a Dismates member, should I be?
3.) Male or Female: Female (if you couldn't tell from the user name!)
4.) Age: 24
5.) Location: South Western U.S. (I'm not comfortable giving out where I'm from, sorry)
6.) Current Availability (i e single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married) Single
7.) How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or DisneyLand- Once each, well actually I've only been to Hollywood Studios in Disney World so I don't know if that counts.
8.) Why are you on the singles thread? Because I'm tired of being single.
9.) Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney- where 1 is a "Walt Who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld- Either a 7 or 8
10.) Include a picture (optional) Sorry I can't do that now.
11.) Anything else you may think someone would want to know- Not really, if you're that curious you can always ask. :)

Why the strict anonymity? I'm just confused as to why you'd want to post that you're single and looking because you're tired of being alone but yet won't divulge even the most common acceptable details of yourself. As for the smart-alack remark in #3, one thing I've learned over the years is that most of the names around here tend to be misleading. We've had many people proclaim their names to be of masculine decent, but their gender is in fact female and vice versa. Look, no one asked you to post, you decided to do that on your own. If you weren't comfortable with the questions, perhaps this mode of introductions (or any match-making via internet mode) isn't your cup of tea.

Sorry for the chit chat OP!

Wow Rebecca, you sure know how to make someone feel welcome. I think your comment was unnecessary and rude. I came to the Disboards because I wanted to meet people (possibly a guy) who is into Disney as much as I am. I didn't give away a lot of informtaion about me because I don't know anyone, if someone were to contact me and we began talking I would share these things with them. As for the comment about me being male or female, I was being sarcastic, that's my humor, I thought other people would get it and laugh not be offended by it. You know I came here to make friends, but maybe I shouldn't have since you seem so bothered by what I posted.

^I'm sorry you felt is was rude Kimono, but based on the number of private messages I received after posting what I did, I still feel it was appropriate, as did a number of other readers. If you reread your original post, you will see that it comes across as just plain odd and confusing. You stated that if people wanted to know about you, they could ask. Isn't that the point of the questions- to ask a question and illicit an answer?? Response to the thread was purely voluntary but basically, your response looked like this in a nutshell: "I'm a 24 y/o Disney fan who either lives in CA, NV, UT, NM, AZ, KS, AK, TX, or LA, and I'm not telling you my real name either because you might figure out what state I live in. I'm also not going to tell you my gender because you should already know that because I'm no Japanese gardener and unless you're a male Japanese gardener who has a thing for Geishas, you'd know I'm a girl (nevermind I didn't give you my name to help you figure it out" That's how it comes across to the general reader. Now do you understand why we were confused (and a little annoyed?)

Welcome to the disboards (and I do sincerely mean that.) :flower3:

I'm sorry, but I've got to speak up here. Let's just all enjoy the boards. :goodvibes There's plenty of people in this thread who haven't given much more info than kimono rose. I'm sure as she gets more comfortable on the boards, she'll be willing to disclose more info about herself, but for now let's just welcome her. :welcome: Goodness, I don't even have my info in this thread, but I do read it, and I was kind of shocked when I got to this last page. It's up to each individual how much or little (s)he wants to share... let's allow each person to make that choice. Perhaps a helpful PM would have been taken better than calling kimono rose out on the public boards? :confused3

OK chit-chat done here. :rolleyes1 Don't want this thread to end up closed... seems like lots have enjoyed it.

Hoping to keep the thread going...

1)Name Tammy
2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc) TammyLynn
3)Male or female Female
4)Age 31
5)Location Sacramento, Ca
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married) Recently single
Disneyland, more times than I can count! It's my favorite childhood memory! Disney World, 3 times. I'm here right now!

8)Why are you on the singles thread? Looking to meet like-minded and interesting people.
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld I'd say a 7-8
10) Include a picture (optional) Ok! Here I am holding hands with my new boyfriend. This was taken earlier this week!
TammyDino.jpg
11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know I'm a new pin trader, I love pretty much any Disney ride/attraction ( I DO have to admit, I'm not unhappy to see Honey, I Shrunk the Audience go), and LOVE finding out more Disney secrets and Walt Disney facts!

1)Name Laura
2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc) disneyshakeygirl
3)Male or female F.
4)Age 23.
5)Location Ontario, Canada
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married) Single
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland? Disneyland - 1; Disney World - 6 Times
8)Why are you on the singles thread? Looking to make friends :)
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld- 6 or 7
11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know - I just finished my final year of college.

1Name Paula
2 nickname used PaulaB or PaulaSB
3 Sex Female
4 somewhere over 30 but after a 12 hour shift feel about 100
5 Location Just outside Kettering UK
6 Single
7 How many visits to WDW 6
8 Why am I here because I like the company
9 my level of disney is about 6
10 sorry no picture i really don't like having my picture taken
11 I have 2 half allotment plots and intend to start keeping chickens and ducks for eggs and meat.

1)Name George
2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc) gg,Supergoofy
3) male
4)Age 34
5)Location Dallas,Texas
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married)single
Ok 1 in 1992 but I felt rushed I was with a High School Band Trip and we where at mk for 5 hrs and epcot 1/2 a day so not enough just a "taste". So in technical terms 0 1st trip in 9 days from today :cheer2:

to meet other disney freaks like me :) or disney nuts or whatever you want to call us disney fans there we go :lmao:

9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld

is 100 a choice??? if not then 10+++++++++

11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know I am a huge Disney fan that at work they are sick and tired of me singing disney songs and talking nothing but Disney all day long. I am also a professional clown and do face painting and clowning around I am still working on doing twisting if you live in the dallas,Texas area and would like to know prices drop me an email at ggthepartyman@gmail.com thanks!!

1)Kyle
2)
3)Male
4)30
5)Central Florida
6)Going through Divorce
7)To many to count Disneyworld.
8)Having Fun
9)8

1. Heather
2)hms1016 (name on boards)
3)female
4)35
5)Pittsburgh, PA
6)single
7)DisneyWorld -12 times Disneyland - 2 times DCL - once
8)Would love to met someone that shares my love for Disney and meet more people that are Disney addicts
9)10 my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld

:)

1)Name Danielle
3) female
4)Age 35
5)Location New Orleans, LA
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married)divorced
every year since I was 3

to mmeet others who have the same love of Disney as I do...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter