Rollcall!!! PLEASE NO CHIT CHAT

tawasdave

I may be getting older..but refuse to grow up
Ok, someone on one of the other threads mentioned..and I agree..sometimes it really hard to follow who is who on these threads..even hard at times to decide if the person is M or F...lol...so how about a thread that is roll call only...it will be a help for those who get confused about who is who on a thread you can always go to this thread and hopefully look this info up...

Now..here are the rules...

1)This is a roll call thread ONLY...no chit chat back and forth..if you want to contact someone on this thread look for them in another thread or PM them..

2)Provide the following information:

1)Name
2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc)
3)Male or female
4)Age
5)Location
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married)
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland
8)Why are you on the singles thread?
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld
10) Include a picture (optional)
11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know

I hope everyone on the singles thread will sign up...its all about getting to know each other better.

NO DRAMA...just fun...

Ok...I will start

1) Name...Randy
2)Nicknames...TawasDave, Svenlonggrin (Dismates), Hoseman
3)Male
4)50
5) East Tawas, MI (half way between Bay City and Alpena right on Lake Huron)
6)Availability...In a relationship
7)I would say I have been to WDW approx 16 times..and DL 2 times
8)I am on singles thread because I am single..and when I joined I was not in a relationship
9)My Disney scale I would say is an 8...lots of Disney stuff around the house
10)

MoiFire-1.jpg

1)NameAngy
2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc)acm563, tarnishedhalo111, FGM, FGM-inlaw
3)Male or femaleFemale
4)Age45 years young
5)LocationVA
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married)Happily Single
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland (since 1999)I have lost track, it was 8 times in 2008 tho and once already in 2009
8)Why are you on the singles thread?To meet up with other singles, male or female who enjoy my love of all things disney. I do not use this thread as a dating service....
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld10+
31-1.jpg
most recent pic..and I just realized the year is off on my camera, that was taken Jan.2009
11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know..I am not , nor have I ever been married to Tawasdave...lol....Carrie is NOT my biological child, but dronein7g is my 26 yr old son Genesis, aka :stitch:

Here's my answers.

1)Name - Kristi

2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc) - screen name is bound2travel as I'm BOUND 2 TRAVEL somewhere be it Disney or overseas

3)Male or female - Female

4)Age - 41 and proud of it

5)Location - Florida

6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married) - Single

7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland - more times than I can remember to WDW - never to DL

8)Why are you on the singles thread? - to try to meet other people who also like Disney who might be available to meet up at Disney

9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld - I'd say about a 6 or 7

Ok I'll play...

1)Name - Amy
2)Nicknames used - Sand2270, Matterhorn calls me Sands and Sandy :)
3)Male or female - F
4)Age - 38...but a young 38 ;)
5)Location - Tucson, AZ
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married) - divorced, single
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland - DL not sure, probably more than 10. WDW only twice, both times for conferences. I have only been to Epcot, DTD and stayed at the Beach Club and CBR. DisneySea Tokyo once.
8)Why are you on the singles thread? - I wanted to meet some new people which I have!!
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney - hmm...I would say a 7 or 8.
10) Include a picture (optional) - me and Matty in Vegas, I am on the right.

IMG_1986.jpg

11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know - I have a great 8-year-old DD who brings out the silly, young side of me. I have had a long, possibly unhealthy crush on Scott Weiland (lead singer of Stone Temple Pilots and Velvet Revolver) since college. I am a bit of a numbers geek and spend my days forecasting contact volumes for our call centers. Oh...and I like beer, particularly our local brewer, Nimbus (still trying to figure out how to get a 6-pack with me to WDW in May)...but you all know that :).

Good idea, Randy. My name is Augie, 55, divorced dad to two kids, one with me, one in college. Live and work on Long Island. On the old dismates I was Disdeadhead, as, besides Disney, there is a huge fondness for the Grateful Dead, as well as the other bands to follow in their footsteps. Have been to DL once a long time ago, DW many times, but not enough. There are several pictures on the photo thread (look for the blue bus or the big bananna). On a scale of 1 - 10, I would say around 8.

1)Name Cindy
2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc) Cin, Cindyrelly1975 (on yahoo), Miss Jackson if you're nasty (ok maybe not)
3)Male or female pure princess
4)Age 33
5)Location Heart of Rock N Roll.. cleveland, Ohio
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married) 100% single
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland 15-20... used to go annually at once a year but stopped after school and find it hard to get there much anymore
8)Why are you on the singles thread? I'm single... used to post often.. recently made new friends and got in touch with old friends on the thread so I'm back just to chat with like minded-situationed people
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld 8. Used to be 10 but then decided I wanted a "big girl room" and my bedroom should be more relaxing than characters popping out of you from every nook and cranny
11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know - currently single by choice and becoming comfy with ME... and starting to like my ME time so much I just may stay single;), very active in animal rescue, work in PR/journalism and ironically help run a very successful dating site.... so I watch people fall in love daily:)

c'est moi (and in avatar)
(I'm on the right.... one of my best girlfriends is on the left... at Put In Bay)

l_e7d2239c69785f27a0da6ed20d02ee9d.jpg

1)Joe
2)black562 or Timekeeper
3)Male
4)Age 35
5)Charleston, West Virginia
6)Divorced, single
7)Disneyland - 1 week trip.....Disney World - over 40 one-week trips.
8)Looking for friends (and whatever happens happens)
9)I'd have to say 9.5 since I do have a dedicated room.
10) Picture is my avatar to the left and below.
11) WDW was a place started by family trips, then by Father/Son trips until the untimely death of my Dad. I go now to remember the fun times we had and create all new ones. I know that he is always with me whenever I go back, it'll always be the Father/Son trip.

09-03-08_1036.jpg

1) Name...Rebecca (duh)
2)Nicknames...Reb, Becca, Rebby
3)Female
4)33
5) Spring Hill, FL by way of Atlanta, GA
6)Availability...single & never married/no kids- but I'm not looking, not interested in a relationship- just friendships!
7)I have been to wdw too many times to count.
8)I became active on the singles thread about a year ago because it's fun! Now I mainly lurk ;)
9)My Disney scale I would say is an 6.5-7 (I'm not as crazy as you nutty people :lmao: )
10) you can see pics here, if you add me!

1)Name Tom
2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc) buena vista, BV.
3)Male or female male
4)Age 43
5)Location Boston
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married) divorced, in a relationship (w/mm4m :hug: )
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland you're kidding right?.. honestly I've lost count.. more than 20, less than 50.
8)Why are you on the singles thread? I joined the boards almost a year ago to prep for a solo trip and have made some wonderful relationships since then. As a single adult with no kids, it's been a gift to connect with other adults who love the Disney experience as much as I do.
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld 8ish.
10) Include a picture (optional) in my avatar

1) RoseAnne
2) MOREMICKEYFORME=MM4M, RA-by Timmy
3) F
4) 35...bday on 01.21!!!
5) VT
6) Divorced, In a relationship W/BV-Tom...:hug:
7) WDW 7+, DL 1
8) To meet other crazy people like me...it worked!! :thumbsup2
9) 7- I'm a freak, but not THAT bad!
10) See avatar
11) I have a great 16 yo daughter and a hilarious 5 year old son. (yes, I realize the age difference!)

1)Sha
2)Sha & BelievesInFairies (BIF)
3)Female
4)40
5)Florida
6)Single
7)DisneyWorld: over 100 times and Disneyland: none (12/2009 first trip)
8)Because I am single and love Disney. Enjoy meeting friends to share the magic with.
9)8 or 9 (no dedicated room... yet)
10)
302198849_4D3Y9-S.jpg

1)Name - Bill Brown
2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc) - Bill Brown
3)Male or female - male
4)Age - 55
5)Location - Clovis, California
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married) - single
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland - 25? at each
8)Why are you on the singles thread? - share Disney park info and experiences with fellow singles
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld - love of Disney parks 10; other Disney stuff 2
2008DAK.jpg

11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know - Retirin' in October :woohoo:

1)Name
Carrie
Brat
PITA

2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc)
I think it was the same as here carrieannew. I have lots of others.

3)Male or female
Female

4)Age
29.5 going to be 30 in July :scared1:

5)Location
Freakin Freezing Connecticut. Only temp as there is no doubt in my mind New England is not where I am meant to be

Happily Single

7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland
Never been to Disneyland that is one of my goals.
Disneyworld .. probably a dozen. I ended up with 6 trips in 2008. Good year if I do say so

8)Why are you on the singles thread?
I have found many great friends here. To me its a tool for meeting new people. I know others use it as a tool for meeting potential mates. Thats great for them.

9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld
I would like to think I am a 7.999
I love Disney World. It does not spill over into a love of all things Disney. I just love the feeling the World gives me

Just click on my myspace link below I have photos

I like to think I am an open book.
My life is crazy. I am a single mother of a soon to be 11 year old :scared1: and between working a full time job and part time and taking college courses online.. thats my life. I squeeze Disney inbetween to keep from going nuts.

I am sarcastic yet sensative.

hope everyone on the singles thread will sign up...its all about getting to know each other better.

NO DRAMA...just fun...

1)Name - Melanie
2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc) - PirateMel
4)Age - 43
5)Location - Central Mass.
Divorced/Single
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland -
DL=0, DW = Lots

8)Why are you on the singles thread? Meet new people, have some fun!
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld - 9.75
434630812_4ZBcH-M.jpg

Not sure right now

My turn...

1)Name - Richard (also go by Rich)

2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc) - Tsing (my dog, pictures in the avatar)

3)Male or female - Male

4)Age - A (generally) young 53

5)Location - California

6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married) - Single

7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland - Probably six times to Disneyland. Only once to DisneyWorld, with at least two more trips planned for this year.

8)Why are you on the singles thread? - Originally signed up as a member for information on the Old Key West resort. On the singles thread because that's the people I relate to, and looking for friendship.

9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld - Probably a 5. Moving up as a I accumulate more Disney stuff.

10) Include a picture (optional) - 9 year old picture. I'll try and get a recent one this year.
Mypicture1999.jpg

1)Name - Rebecca but I go by Becky

2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc) - Becky

4)Age - 53

5)Location - Northern Va

6)Current availability Divorced

7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland - 42 WDW and 1 DL

8)Why are you on the singles thread? - to try to meet other people who also like Disney ---friendship and dating

9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld - 7

I have pictures...just can't upload them yet

1)Name : Jennifer
2)Nicknames used : Jenroc
3)Male or female : Female
4)Age: only 44
5)Location : London, Ontario, Canada (eh ?)
6)Current availability : Single
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland : over 30 times - some in each of the parks
8)Why are you on the singles thread? : to meet like minded "adults" (male and female) who understand the Disney thing. I hope to make some life long friends and maybe even my prince.
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorldI would have to say I am somewhere between and 8 and a 9. I can have an intelligent conversation about just about anything without mentioning Disney but when someone gets me going .... the evidence is there ! I am a Disney-aholic.
10) Include a picture (optional)I will insert a photo when my computer is working a bit better - too many problems right now with it. I don't want to tick it off !! lol

1)Name: Nichole

2)Nicknames used: Nichole, bailey3131

3)Male or female: Female

4)Age: 34

5)Location: IL

6)Current availability: going through divorce

7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland:10 DW and
1DL

8)Why are you on the singles thread?: Looking for relationship

9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld: 10 times infinity

11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know: I have 4 wonderful Children

Great idea!
1)Name: Christi
2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc): can84
3)Male or female: female
4)Age: 39
5)Location: New York
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married): Single
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland: DW more than 10, never been to DL (but that may be a great idea to celebrate 40!)
8)Why are you on the singles thread?: Just to meet others who love DW too
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld: somewhere between 7 & 8
10) Include a picture (optional): Have to upload something one of these days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter