roll call 10/23/04 Western Magic w/kids

Sorry everyone to pass along bad information. I called the cruise line just now and the representative said that all the festivities are for the cruise sailing that night with sailing dates including Halloween. Sorry to get anyone's hopes up.
Amy
::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

Amy, I have to tell you the cutest thing!

I called my Chloe downstairs from the playroom so I could read her your daughter's message and she came down dressed as Ariel (dress up box). When I read Leah's note, Chloe said:

"I like dress up to, see, I love Ariel too! Is she going in the kids club too?"

I said yes

She says, " But not you mom, you can't go in the kids club, it is just for little girls!"

Aren't they so excited???? BTW, I agree with you, for the last 5 years I have wanted at least one of my children to be Minnie Mouse--they always want to be a doggone princess, though!

Hey Adam, check your email. I emailed you back last night. It might have gone in your Junk mail. Sometimes hotmail does that.

~ Christopher

Hi Everyone,

I have one child - a DS5 named Darrah. He is extremely excited about the cruise, but he is a little worried about all the storms. I don't think he is concerned there will be a storm when we are on the ship, but he is worried about what is happening to the islands.

He was very excited about visiting the stingrays on Grand Cayman, but I have started suggesting to him that it may not be possible to stop there.... I am thinking of booking a snorkeling trip in Cozumel as an alternative.

Darrah is planning on bringing his halloween costume. He had decided to be a pirate last spring (before we booked this trip) and now he thinks it is just great since pirates "belong" on ships! If there isn't anywhere else to wear it, he will wear it on formal night. Since so many of the little girls wear princess outfits for the formal night, I figure a little boy can be a pirate! (He is a "fancy" pirate like Capt. Hook)

Today is probably too busy (school & out of town relatives), but Darrah will dictate a post here in a couple of days.

Hi Tinkerpal - I think you are the only new name I haven't seen on the other thread. If you are interested, we have a website for our sailing at www.bwdarrah.com/dcl that you might want to look at. If you would like to be added to the "who's going" list, just send me a PM or email and I'll update it.

Pamela

Pamela--

I know we have all been really busy lately, but how is Darrah doing in Kindergarten? I hope you are both enjoying.

My Melinda is gone for 7.5 hours per day, with 1st grade! Can you believe that? It seems like forever until she gets home everyday!

I cannot believe how we went from just our kids to sooo many kids in just a month or two. That really relieves my worries that this cruise was not going to have any kids on it! I know, it's DCL, there will be kids -- but for a while there I was thinking maybe they would all be tweens and infants!

Anyway, take care!

Nancy-
Sounds like Chloe and Leah will hit it off right away. I think I remember reading on the other thread that you were cxworried about the late seating. Being we only booked over Labor Day, we can not remember to details??? Hopefully we are the earlier seating I have my DH looking into that tonight.
Amy

Hi Christopher :wave:

I did get your e mail & I emailed you back. I will probably e mail you back a little later after homework. :rolleyes:

-Bye, Adam :cool:

We have early dinner seating, this I know. Most everyone on Pamela's website is Late, though. A lot of women are wearing long black gloves, but I don't think any of them are going to be at the early seating, so I am not planning on it myself. Plus, my dress is just not the right style for gloves. And, to be honest, at this point, if it is not a neccessity, then I should probably save the $$$$ for the trip!

Yes, I do think Leah and Chloe will enjoy each other! My Chloe has a speech delay, though, so she is a little hard to understand. She is starting a special school tomorrow, actually, to help her with her speech. Maybe we will have improvement by cruise time!

Have a great night everyone!

:rockband:

Timmy here. I love doing outdoor activities like soccer and basketball. I also like the drums, the guitar, and a little keyboards. I crave drawing and science realated things (including Jimmy Neutron), but I enjoy mostly doing music. Finally, I like watching the Indiana Jones trilogy.

Adam, what is your favorite movie? Christopher, same question. Christopher, where are you from, Adam same question. Have either of you been to Florida before?

:chat: hope to hear from you.

Hi Timmy :wave2: :jester:

To answer your questions... My favorite movie is Pirates of the Caribbean. I think Jack Sparrow is cool. :cool: I like James Bond movies too. Me & my dad watch them alot. I have seen 2 of the Indian Jones movie's, but my mom won't let me see The Temple of Doom. She say's it's to scary. :smooth:

I like soccer & baseball, but I loooooove snowboarding!!! It's the coolest thing! :cool: I Like science too if it has to do with frog's, lizards or my favorite...SHARKS :scared1:
Do you play video games? Do you have any favorites?
oh, & I'm from Minnesota & I have been to Florida once, but I was to young to remember.

-Adam

:bounce: :cool: pirate:

Adam, yes I do play video games. My favorite game is Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb. I have XBOX, and Nintendo 64 (the Nintendo is broken, so is our T.V. upstairs.) I've never been snowboarding before, but I'm going to Utah to visit a friend and I'm going to learn how to ski.

Bye- Timmy :wave:

Hi Haleigh and Melinda, this is Cassie and I'm 6. I like to swim too. My favorite Disney princess is Jasmin. Who is yours?

We are going snorkling. How bout you? Are you going to be in the Oceaneer's Club? Write back to me when you are done with your homework. I'm done with mine for the week.
:mickeybar

Hi Cassie, it's me Haleigh. :-)

My favorite princess is Belle. princess: And yes, I am going to go snorkeling too. I am 7, and I have 2 cat's. One is old and the other one is young, but I like horses the best. Are you going to get your hair braided? I'm going to the oceaner club too. Do you like Kim possible or Lizzie Mcquire? What's your favorite movie?
Well, I gotta go now, my brother wants to use the computer.

-Bye, Haleigh :wave2: ::MinnieMo :flower1: :cheer2: :daisy: :flower2: :rose: :flower: :cat:

I like Kim Possible better than Lizzie McGuire. Yes! I want to get my hair braided. Last time my babysitter braided my hair the day before we got on the ship so I had braids the whole time and I didn't have to sit still on the cruise.

My favorite movie right now is a Scooby Doo and the Computer Virus. I like to listen to Kid's Bop cd's in my cd player. I like to sing out loud. What are you going to be for Halloween? My brother is going to be Harry Potter so I'm going as his friend Hermione Granger.

Will you be in the Oceaneer's Club during the sail-away party? I can't wait to meet you.

Cassie
:bride: princess: :flower1: :cheer2: :cake: :moped: ::MinnieMo :love: :flower2:

Hi Cassie, I like Kim Possible better than Lizzie Mcquire, too. My favorite movie is Harriet The Spy. I don't know what I wnat to be for Halloween yet. My older brother wants to be Captain Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean & my little brother wants to be spiderman. Again! I can't wait to meet you too. It's going to be so much fun! My mom said that we will be at the sail away party, but we will go to kid's club after dinner. We eat dinner at six. Well, I gotta go get ready. We are going over to my friend Katie's house. Oh, do you like American girl dolls?

-Haleigh

:chat: ::MinnieMo pirate: princess: :wave2: :earseek: :Pinkbounc ;) :hug: :cool2: :charac4: :daisy: :cloud9: :flower2: :mickeybar :cat: :cool1: :cutie: :sunny:

Hi....My name is Kelly. I am 9 years old and this is our 4th Disney cruise. I enjoy competitive gymnastics, watching movies and listening to music. I really like Hillary Duff. We live in Florida so I like to do a lot of swimming. I spend a lot of time at Disney World and my favorite ride is Tower of Terror.

My mom is tchrmom, I am using my dads name. Can't wait to meet everyone
:wave2: :wave2: :wave2: :wave: :wave:

Hi to Everyone! Haleigh & Cassie, my favorite princess is Ariel. But this year for Halloween I am going to be Jasmine (I was Ariel last year!).

I like Kim Possible the best, too! We also have cats. We have 4, 3 are my mom and dad's and 1 is mine. Her name is Jordan and I got her for my 6th Birthday last February.

I am actually going to be trick or treating this weekend when we go camping. I will be dressed up like a Christmas present for Halloween when we camp!!!! It was my Mom's idea!

I will definitely be in Oceaneer's Club. I cannot wait to meet you all, we will really have a lot of fun together! My mom says I will be at the Sail-Away Party. We will also be eating at 6pm every night.

I like American Girl dolls, too. But I don't have any yet. My mom said I have to be 7. :rolleyes:

I go to Gymnastics, too. I will not be back to gymnastics until after the cruise, though.

My favorite movie is Princess Diaries 2 and the new DVD with the princesses movies.

What classes do you like at school? I like all of mine, especially gym and Spanish.

What's your favorite food? I like chicken and pizza, and a million other foods!

Okay, I have to go now. Hope to talk soon!
Melinda (and Chloe)

Hey all you kids (all of them regardless of age) --

Who is your FAVORITE Disney character?

You have to choose ONLY one, make sure you sign your name, too!

This is a test, it is ONLY a test!.....
Thank YOU!

It's me, Cassie, and I love Jasmine the best! :genie:

...from her big brother, Timmy (11): Will Turner from Pirates

...and from the biggest kid (mom) the Hayley Mills twins in The Parent Trap (hey, it's Disney! oh, am I showing my age?) :rotfl: or Dory (does Pixar count?)

Melinda and Chloe-

Hi, this is Leah (4) and my most favorite Disney character is Ariel with Tinkerbelle being a close second. Mommy actually bought me my Ariel costume today but it is too big so off again shopping tomorrow. (Although Mommy still wants me to wear Minnie Mouse-so she is packing that too.) Mommy, Daddy and my brother Keith (2) are all being Pirates for Halloween- to keep with the theme.

My brother Keith's (2) favorite character right now is JoJo from JoJo's circus. I think it is his favorite because he walks around the house saying "JoJo" and when I ask him what he wants to watch on TV he says "JoJo".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter