roll call 10/23/04 Western Magic w/kids

Hi Melinda & Chloe, My favorite Disney character is Belle. princess:
-Haleigh

My Brother Adam's favorite is Captain Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Caribbean) pirate:

My little brother Joey (3 1/2yrs) He likes Captain Hook, but his favorite is spiderman and superman, but they aren't Disney. :charac4:

-HALEIGH ::MinnieMo

A note from Darrah (the stuff in paranthesis is from Mom)

:wave: Hi everyone,

My name is Darrah and I am 5. I am really excited to go on the Mickey Cruise. :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I want really excited and I am telling my friends at school :chat:

My favorite character is .... I can't decide - I like them ALL! OK - if I have to pick one, then I pick Minnie.

My favorite ride at Mickey world is the teacups. What is everyone else's favorite ride - Pick one!

My NOT favorite movie is Lion King because I don't like Scar. My favorite movie is Fantasia.

We have 6 kittens we just caught today (their mother died yesterday and they were under our wood pile - we're trying to get a shelter to take them). I have indoor cats also named Norman, Dusty, Vincent and Garion. That is all the cats I have and that make 4 cats.

The end

Darrah

Hi Darrah!

It is Melinda (6) and Chloe (almost 4)

We have 4 cats, too! Their names are Jordan (my cat), Lucky, Teddy, and Buddy. I bet the baby kittens are cute! We just got back from visiting my Grandma and hger new baby kitten -- Smokey! My Grandma also has a cat Spunky. We all love cats alot!

My (Melinda's) favorite ride is Goofy's Barnstormer. Chloe's favorite place in MK is Minnie's House!

Okay, I have to go -- I am getting to stay up late because I have no school tomorrow! BOO -- I like school!

From,
Melinda & Chloe

Hi, from Cassie and Timmy's Mom, Cheri,

Are any of you eating during the second seating?
:wave2:

Cheri-
Currently we are on the waiting list for early/ main seating for dinner. I am thinking either way will work but prefer early/ main dinner. If not DD4-Leah can go to the Club while DS2-Keith can go to the Reef for babysitting while we eat late dinner and still enjoy Topsider dinner before the wonderful shows.

Is anyone wearing Tropical clothes for the "Pirate" dinner?

Amy

::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

I'll either be in Tropical wear or if I get brave, I'll wear this cute "bar wench" costume I saw online. So, if I chicken out, I'll be in an outfit I bought in St. Maarten last year. My kids will be pirates I do believe - never ones to miss a chance to dress up!

I think that Darrah will be a Pirate since he was already planning on bringing his costume. However, he really likes the tropical shirt I bought for him a couple months ago, so it may be a difficult choice! DH and I will be tropical since we already have the clothes for that.

Pamela

I am thinking tropical for us, too! If I find eye patches we may be tropical with and eye patch! :tongue:

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

oh, boy oh boy oh boy .... it's getting closer!!!!!

Kids....
what are you most looking forward to??

:earsgirl: :earsboy:

Just stopping in to say hi to all the kids.

My name is Heidi and my favorite character is Pooh Bear.

Hi, My Name is Colton.
I am 8, I like playing my Electric Guitar and my 3 dogs. I live in boring old Utah. I am an only child and I wish I had a little sisiter to pick on.
This is my first Disney Cruise(2nd Cruise Though). My favorite Disney Ride is the haunted Mansion, But I have only been to Disneyland Before. We are going to Disney world before the Cruise.
Are any of you going to WDW too? :rockband:

Hey welcome Colton!

We will be going to Utah to learn to ski the week after Christmas. We don't get much snow in San diego.

anybody else new coming with us?

We are getting excited!!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :earseek: :hyper: ::yes:: is anybody else????

Timmy (and cassie, too)

we will be at the not so scaryy hallowen party the night be fore we sail.

Hey Colton,

My son is 8 and will be on the cruise, too. We go to WDW after. Have fun, it is HUGE compared to DL. The Haunted Mansion is the same inside, mostly, but very different outside.

Carla

Colton-

Draper is where we will be visiting the week after Christmas! Our very close friends just moved there from San Diego.
If Draper is small I bet you know them. Anyway, look forward to meeting you, maybe even at the party (I'm a pirate).

Timmy

Colton's Dad here,
Colton has a girl in his class who just moved from San Diego. I think her name is Madison. Anyway Draper isn't too big, but big enough to not know every one. We'll keep our eye's out for Pirates at the party. Colt's Vampire will be wearing short's(and Fang's).

We fly out Monday morning, so hope everyone has a safetrip to FLA. , we'll see you there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter