ROFR Thread July to Sept 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
DawnT---$105-$24825-230-OKW (2057) -Oct-0/2019, 230/20, 230/21- sent 9/24

Even though that's remarkably close (and quite a deal for an extended OKW contract!), could you please reformat that with the link in post #1 so it can go on the list?

Im in exact same boat....extremely low ball offer on BayLake with seller even paying closing....submitted 9/11 as well.... 🤞🏼 lemme know when you hear back and ill do the same!
Saws yours when it came in, been keeping my fingers crossed for you too! I really was feeling like we had a good shot at this until I learned about their fiscal YE being this month. Not sure if it matters, but it would certainly be logical if it did.

Ok. I’m not sure, I notified mine and they didn’t seem to care. Just told me to update the closing agent when we get there. You scared me into thinking I’d have to go through ROFR again.

That info is just to help DVC in setting up the contract online for you. It used to be brokers didn't even ask that and I would just hand write in the info on the closing document that was sent to Disney to help out. And mostly DVC figures it out anyway based on name and address I'd guess but I liked to have the info there anyway. It's not important to ROFR itself though so isn't an actual addendum.

That info is just to help DVC in setting up the contract online for you. It used to be brokers didn't even ask that and I would just hand write in the info on the closing document that was sent to Disney to help out. And mostly DVC figures it out anyway based on name and address I'd guess but I liked to have the info there anyway. It's not important to ROFR itself though so isn't an actual addendum.

That's good to know, I don't know that I'd be able to take extending the ROFR. I'm on day 18...and I just placed another offer on another contract I found. At this rate, I'm going to be too broke to actually get to Disney.

Saws yours when it came in, been keeping my fingers crossed for you too! I really was feeling like we had a good shot at this until I learned about their fiscal YE being this month. Not sure if it matters, but it would certainly be logical if it did.
Why “until” you found that out?! Isn't the fact thats its end of FY beneficial to us?!

Why “until” you found that out?! Isn't the fact thats its end of FY beneficial to us?!
Yea it would be, but their YE is 9/30. I'm concerned they will just hold off with responding until October when it's a new year and fresh books.

Yea it would be, but their YE is 9/30. I'm concerned they will just hold off with responding until October when it's a new year and fresh books.
Ughhh that would be a bunch of crap now wouldnt it?! Nah...its business as usual Id think!

Yes, we had to do an addendum on one of our contracts due to the point spread not being correct - there were more points than what the owner thought - yeah! but the ROFR clock started all over again. This was about 3 or 4 years ago....
Lovely >:(>:(>:(>:(

That's what I'm afraid of. The contract had some 2019 points that were "borrowed" points listed as normal points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter