ROFR Thread January to March 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has all types of banked points but i see other contracts with them too
As in 12/17 is the date in the contract or the estimate you were given? It's a weird time and things are closed or difficult to get notarized. Is the broker hearing from them?
They haven't heard from them, either

It has all types of banked points but i see other contracts with them too

They haven't heard from them, either

Holidays also really mess with things so you might wait a few more days to see if they hear anything since you're this far along. You could always tell the broker you're setting a deadline of 48 hours or such for the sellers to return the paperwork if you're ambivalent about this contract and ok with moving on.

kacooke74---$132-$28405-210-BLT-Dec- 403/20, 210/21, 210/22- sent 12/24

Good luck, hoping you have more luck then I did with BLT. I would have loved this kind of contract except that I have stuck to February use years so far. If you get this through maybe I will have to expand(plus wait for ROFR on our animal kingdom contract) what I look at.

Well, we were just informed this morning that our contract of $92 per point for SSR (200pts) was denied by Disney as they executed their ROFR. Back to looking for another October Use year SSR Contract to negotiate...
Sorry to hear. Always annoying if you are really happy with the deal.

I don’t have the exact closing costs (the DocuSign link expired), but my 120 point VGF March UY contract for $155 per point just passed this morning. 139/2021 and then 120/22 and so on.
My apologies for not being able to use formatting tool!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter