ROFR Thread January to March 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
She told me she posts everything on Facebook, however I do not have Facebook! Yes, I am probably one of the few people in the entire world that does not lol

I’m right there with you No Facebook/Twitter/Instagram for me either. Don’t need anymore things to keep up with in my life. Figure Disboards keep me busy enough

I’m right there with you No Facebook/Twitter/Instagram for me either. Don’t need anymore things to keep up with in my life. Figure Disboards keep me busy enough
I only have IG yet they don't post anything there--- i have my sister checking the FB page daily just to see if my name appears there before I get the actual email...lol

Been following this thread for a couple of months, first time posting so I hope I this is correct :)

CountryKids---$87-$20096.67-200-AUL-Feb-0/18, 377/19, 200/20-sent 12/31, passed 1/22

This was our first attempt at resale, we purchased direct in 1999. I haven't seen too many Aulani, but since we're from California this works well for us :)

Is it out of bounds to post which broker we went through for our contracts? It seems that potentially could have an impact on passing or not. Maybe I am wrong as we are new to this but it is interesting to see which brokers have success.

What FB group does everyone see where individuals post whether or not they passed? I've seen this referenced for years, but I have no idea which one it is. I know about all of the broker FB pages, but this seems to be a non-broker FB page where the actual purchasers and sellers are commenting on whether or not they passed.

Just spoke with our broker. The said they were notified formally but Disney that they are running behind.......
The wait continues

Broker says they were told yesterday by Disney they are significantly backed up, should stay tuned.

Hmm, not sure I fully buy this. I was dismissed by my broker along the same lines. I wouldn’t mind but contracts after ours and just the day before have been waived or taken as admitted by my broker. I would appreciate that they’re backed up and I just have to wait if they were clearly working through in date of receipt.

Is it out of bounds to post which broker we went through for our contracts? It seems that potentially could have an impact on passing or not. Maybe I am wrong as we are new to this but it is interesting to see which brokers have success.
I don't think so. In my case, for this transaction I went through Fidelity - so they advised me that Disney is backed up.

Been following this thread for a couple of months, first time posting so I hope I this is correct :)

CountryKids---$87-$20096.67-200-AUL-Feb-0/18, 377/19, 200/20-sent 12/31, passed 1/22

This was our first attempt at resale, we purchased direct in 1999. I haven't seen too many Aulani, but since we're from California this works well for us :)
thats a really nice contract, congrats and good job

I did not intend to take it personally sorry I came across a little Donald duck! I know alot of new bidders read this and I was just saying the sponsor of this page has always
been great to work with the Timeshare Store. We did buy and sell thru them in the past and I am confident they did their best for us with the crazy rush. Now on 35 days and
I do plan to call today will post the reply I get.
Hope you hear good news!
The Timeshare store was my broker on my resale VGF contract a couple of years ago and I liked them so much that they are also my broker on my AKV that I’m waiting on right now.
My contract was sent the first week of Feb., so DVC will have to work through the huge pre 1/19 rush before they get to mine.
I’m glad I’m not planning to use those points until late 2020 or up against a banking deadline, so I’m a bit more relaxed about the wait than I have been w/ my previous purchases - of course I’m not yet at 30+ days, we’ll see how I feel in 2 weeks lol.:rolleyes1

Disney creates a mad dash to buy contracts before a deadline by announcing a new restriction, and then they hide behind being "backed up" to explain their inefficiencies which are present even without the rush. Unfortunately, this will only continue when all of you are waiting for your points to load into the system (been there). That process is even more painful because there is nothing to be done on your end. Last I checked, it was one person who inputs all the information into the online system for every owner. To say that Disney’s part in the resale process is archaic would be a compliment. I feel for all of you that are beyond 30 days. They should just pass them all. That would move it along in no time. :)

Last edited:
LadylvsTramp---$133-$22988-160-BLT-Feb-0/18, 160/19, 160/20, 160/21-paying dues for 2019- sent 1/15 taken 2/20

The broker said most going beyond 30 days are being taken so sorry to pass along the bad news! He has been in the business for almost 20 years so
has a good feel for it. I guess we will just wait since there is no hurry now. At least we have a little over 500 pts direct so if we do try for another contract it
will need to be a deal. I think we will try for something less than BLT next time I do feel after all that points are points and usually do not have my heart
set on staying at a specific resort I'm just happy to be on property.

LadylvsTramp---$133-$22988-160-BLT-Feb-0/18, 160/19, 160/20, 160/21-paying dues for 2019- sent 1/15 taken 2/20

The broker said most going beyond 30 days are being taken so sorry to pass along the bad news! He has been in the business for almost 20 years so
has a good feel for it. I guess we will just wait since there is no hurry now. At least we have a little over 500 pts direct so if we do try for another contract it
will need to be a deal. I think we will try for something less than BLT next time I do feel after all that points are points and usually do not have my heart
set on staying at a specific resort I'm just happy to be on property.

Sorry to hear that

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter