ROFR Thread January to March 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here...I thought they always used the same one.

They refer to different title agencies for any number of reasons. I know Magic Vacation Title handles international sellers pretty regularly (and some don't process international transactions at all) so that could play into it.

Keep in mind that the buyer has the right to choose who handles the closing, so if you have a preference, be sure to let your agent know so they coordinate it the way you want.

We had a contract taken in ROFR and then submitted a new offer with the same broker. Because the 2nd is an Int'l seller they asked if we would mind switching to a different title co that handles Int'l closing better. Certainly did not mind and just required a form we signed to transfer our deposit to the new title co.

Disney exercised there ROFR on our SSR contract today, already submitted and got accepted another contract.

Kind of sad that we didn’t get in before the new guidelines

I had all but kissed this one good bye! Called my broker this morning said no news. They Email this afternoon to say our triple point BLT contract snuck by the Disney ROFR monster party:

Updated string to show banking of 2018 points.. the 309 points in 2018 are banked points from 2017. Hope this makes sense.

Lorilais_mommie---$140-$46147-309-BLT-Aug-309/18, 618/19, 309/20- sent 1/11, PASSED 2/7

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Good luck and lots of extra pixie dust to all those still waiting pixiedust:

I had all but kissed this one good bye! Called my broker this morning said no news. They Email this afternoon to say our triple point BLT contract snuck by the Disney ROFR monster party:

Updated string to show banking of 2018 points.. the 309 points in 2018 are banked points from 2017. Hope this makes sense.

Lorilais_mommie---$140-$46147-309-BLT-Aug-309/18, 618/19, 309/20- sent 1/11, PASSED 2/7

Holy smokes!! That is one of the best I have seen. We love BLT! Congratulations!!

I know you were very worried so I’m very pleased for you! Let’s hope the BLT passes keep coming...

ray3127---$180-$23975-125-VGC-Jun-0/18, 125/19, 125/20- sent 1/10, passed 2/7

:cool1:

When we visited Disneyland last summer we left saying "next time we are staying at Grand Californian"... Little did we know that those thoughts would evolve into us becoming DVC members. Last fall we got BCV & BLT, and now VGC completes our 'portfolio' (for now ;)). SO EXCITED!!!

Last edited:

:cool1:

When we visited Disneyland last summer we left saying "next time we are staying at Grand Californian"... Little did we know that those thoughts would evolve into us becoming DVC members. Last fall we got BCV & BLT, and now VGC completes out 'portfolio' (for now ;)). SO EXCITED!!!

Congrats! VGC is one I want to own but we live so far from it! We will be there in November though! Enjoy the new points!!!

Congrats! VGC is one I want to own but we live so far from it! We will be there in November though! Enjoy the new points!!!

Living so far from it didn't stop us.... :)

Most of my extended family lives in either Florida (within a couple hours of Orlando) or SoCal, so it makes justifying all of this so much easier!

We figure 125 points is a good number for a solid trip every other year, or even 5-6 studio nights every year if we make it out there that often.

Thank you! Enjoy your trip later this year!

Updated!

Holy smokes, you were all a busy bunch over the last two weeks :p. I was going to update the thread on the weekend and happened to scroll by it and saw that 27 or so pages had been added...I have to go soak my typing fingers now LOL.

Man.....this is getting really hard now....lots of passes from 1/10 1/11 and even from 1/12.....ours was 1/10....I email my broker and nothing yet!.....hate this waiting game!....lol.

Holy smokes!! That is one of the best I have seen. We love BLT! Congratulations!!

I know you were very worried so I’m very pleased for you! Let’s hope the BLT passes keep coming...

Thanks guys! I’m so excited.. compared to our AKL resale this wait excruciating hard.. We had gone a little higher then we orginally planned but figured it was our one and only shot before the new restrictions. I was very worried Bc shortly after our offer was accept BLT resale took a $5-6 increase. Then add that with the one coming from Disney, I felt forsure they would pick it up this one with all those front loaded points.

:cool1:!

Congrats!
We have looked and looked at VGC. We love it there but never seem to get out to CA enough.. enjoy!

les poissons---$100-$9695-86-SSR-Jun-0/18, 86/19, 86/20- sent 1/11, passed 2/7/19

Congrats! Gotta love the short walk to Disney springs.

Just got the email, my contract PASSED!

Reedy26---$154-$16077-100-PVB-Feb-0/18, 200/19, 100/20-seller pays cc- sent 1/12, passed 2/7

Congrats! We love Polly for the studios.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter