ROFR Thread January to March 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
JereMary---$105-$22232-200-AKV-Jun-42/18, 58/19, 200/20- sent 3/11, passed 3/19

THIRD TIME WAS A CHARM!!!!!!
pixiedust::genie: Wishes do come true!

Congratulations!!! Now we are officially neighbors lol! And only 8 days! I've been watching these ROFR posts for a while and don't remember so many contracts passing with such a short wait.

I don't know if there's a better thread for this information, but I keep tabs on BLT and thought I'd share this information

Since Jan 1, 2019 there have been 308 Deed transactions for BLT.

43 have been deed changes that don't go through ROFR (filter for doc deed tax end at 1 to identify these), like deeds moving to trusts or children.
90 have been new sales of BLT from DVD to purchasers. (grantor DVD)
81 have been contracts taken in ROFR, or gone back to DVD somehow like foreclosure (grantee DVD)

Which leaves 94 resale contracts that have gone through out of 175, which is roughly 53%

I don't have the time to break down the number farther to filter out ROFR vs Foreclosure, or calculate cost per point and try to correlate that data further. Just thought someone might find it interesting as BLT is one of those properties that DVD seems to ROFR quite a bit.

I've heard too the ROFR rate at BLT is pretty high. I'm almost sure this will pass based on price alone, but no one knows what else DVD considers. It was time to add on and I deliberately went as high as I could to avoid ROFR while I'm still waiting on the wait list (for fewer points direct). Hoping the timing is such, I get both and have enough BLT points between the Direct and non-direct contract for a good trip in 2022.

clarksdad---$170-$11379-60-BLT-Dec-0/18, 60/19, 60/20- sent 3/20

Congratulations!!! Now we are officially neighbors lol! And only 8 days! I've been watching these ROFR posts for a while and don't remember so many contracts passing with such a short wait.
I was shocked! Both of my last two attempts went over 30 days.

Only day 6 here - but if mine is in your pile, it's probably getting taken - so maybe that means yours will pass. ;)

I'd love to book a Jan 2020 trip, but if we get taken this time I'm not sure what we'll decide to do... I've been trying not to look at other contracts. Patience is a virtue, right?

I'm trying to book a trip for end of September. We need a one or two bedroom though, so lots is still open. Sometimes being a family of 6 comes in handy . I booked a cash room just in case my DVC stuff doesn't come through in time. Fx for everyone waiting!

JereMary---$105-$22232-200-AKV-Jun-42/18, 58/19, 200/20- sent 3/11, passed 3/19

THIRD TIME WAS A CHARM!!!!!!
pixiedust::genie: Wishes do come true!

Woooohoo!!! All of these AKV neighbors :-). So very glad to hear you passed! Now you get to join the torture of waiting on your title docs. Hope you don’t also have First America Title. Sigh...

LynzyLady2019---$100-$17280-160-AKV-Jun-0/18, 32/19, 160/20- sent 2/26

This is incredibly nerve racking, watching other folks with very similar prices and points get passed within a few days. It feels like that means they are going to take ours :(

Mine will get taken first!

jendujka---$95-$31614-300-AKV-Dec-393/18, 300/19, 300/20- sent 2/25

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter