ROFR Thread January to March 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
jsand99---$109-$14572-120-AKV-Feb-0/18, 120/19, 120/20, 120/21- sent 3/10, passed 3/19

Woohoo!! Didn't expect to hear this soon! Third time was a charm!!! :mickeyjum:goofy::donald:

Yippee!!!! 120 AKV DVC’r here as well. We are just waiting on the contract documents still!!!! Day 14 of waiting....Congrats on snagging the third one. Glad it finally paid off for you!

clutter---$120-$6725-50-AKV-Aug-0/18, 27/19, 50/20- sent 3/11, passed 3/19

My addonitis itch has been scratched!!!!!!!!!!!!

This contract literally became available 2 days after I reached out to the broker. Perfect size (I would have liked a little smaller one, but who's going to complain about too many points?), perfect use year. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tigger::tigger::tigger:

We passed! I just got word, so I'm assuming it passed yesterday!

jamie3631---$100-$17443-160-AKV-Feb-0/17, 0/18, 122/19, 160/20- sent 3/7, passed 3/19

I am so shocked as I assumed Disney would take it due to the low price point. Also, we are only paying 1/2 of the dues on the 2019 points, not the full dues. Disney really is the Drunken Monkey. This is our second attempt this year for AKL, and I took the advice of many others a few weeks back and figured I would try a really low one, and just be patient because they can't take them all. I'm so happy I took that advice. I have been on pins and needles, as I really assumed they would take this, particularly with the data from the other day showing February use years at AKL are taken quite a bit!

Here is the one they took last month. Thank you Disney, I got a much better deal lol! We had deliberately put in a high offer, assuming it would pass and we would get in before the restrictions. Even our broker was shocked as he said he hadn't seen any taken that were near that price point, so he had been pretty positive it would pass.
jpd0248---$113-$14110-120-AKV-Oct-0/17, 0/18, 0/19, 120/20- sent 1/17, taken 2/21

Thank you Disney lol! This is our second contract, is it too soon to start looking for my third? Haha, I think my husband would kill me!

Good luck to those of you still waiting!

Is it just me or does it seem like ROFR process is longer when they are going to take it? Seems like passes are faster these days but the takes are between 20-30 days?

So excited for everyone who passed! We submitted 3/12 so hoping this is a sign that we'll hear soon....but trying not to get my hopes up.

We passed! I just got word, so I'm assuming it passed yesterday!

jamie3631---$100-$17443-160-AKV-Feb-0/17, 0/18, 122/19, 160/20- sent 3/7, passed 3/19

I am so shocked as I assumed Disney would take it due to the low price point. Also, we are only paying 1/2 of the dues on the 2019 points, not the full dues. Disney really is the Drunken Monkey. This is our second attempt this year for AKL, and I took the advice of many others a few weeks back and figured I would try a really low one, and just be patient because they can't take them all. I'm so happy I took that advice. I have been on pins and needles, as I really assumed they would take this, particularly with the data from the other day showing February use years at AKL are taken quite a bit!

Here is the one they took last month. Thank you Disney, I got a much better deal lol! We had deliberately put in a high offer, assuming it would pass and we would get in before the restrictions. Even our broker was shocked as he said he hadn't seen any taken that were near that price point, so he had been pretty positive it would pass.
jpd0248---$113-$14110-120-AKV-Oct-0/17, 0/18, 0/19, 120/20- sent 1/17, taken 2/21

Thank you Disney lol! This is our second contract, is it too soon to start looking for my third? Haha, I think my husband would kill me!

Good luck to those of you still waiting!
That is the most amazing deal! Congratulations. So excited for you....and just a tad bit jealous ;) Can't wait to hear back on ours.

Is it just me or does it seem like ROFR process is longer when they are going to take it? Seems like passes are faster these days but the takes are between 20-30 days?

So excited for everyone who passed! We submitted 3/12 so hoping this is a sign that we'll hear soon....but trying not to get my hopes up.

You would think they would want to let people know sooner than later that they’re taking it back so they can go ahead and make another offer!!! The more offers we make, either way, the more money Disney makes! Why keep making us wait ?!?!

I don’t think it’s just you, I said the same thing to my wife the other day, so I don’t believe it’s a new trend. Although, the passes have sure seemed to come down in the last couple of days.

My concern, none of the recent passes have been at SSR, where we submitted, also on the 12th. Hopefully we both hear something soon!

Yes, this has always been my experience. We had two tries back in 2017, the first was taken at 29 days, the second one passed at 20 days. This time around our last one was taken last month at around 35 days, then we just passed yesterday/today (I was notified first thing this morning) after 12 days. I have very rarely seen a contract that is being taken where someone was notified under 21 days. Typically it's pushing the 25-30 day mark unfortunately. I don't know why they do that, but it seems to be their practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts