ROFR Thread Jan to March 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now it is Wednesday and NO ONE has emailed me back yet. We did complete the authorization form for Mason to put the deposit on the cc yesterday morning before 8am via secure sign since others had said that their contracts had said the same thing and they had no issues. There is still no charge for the deposit showing. Everyone has signed the contract (and had by Saturday.)

We have had 0 emails since Friday morning (it's now Wednesday afternoon) and those were just revised forms to adjust the deposit amount. So offer made 2/22, accepted (sort of, but had a seller issue) and then re-negotiated) on 2/23. Forms returned by everyone on 2/25. ZERO communication since 2/24. I really want my points before the 7mo window hits (May), and the longer this drags out, the more nervous about that I become. I'm trying really hard to be patient but I'm honestly surprised at how slowly this part is going, ESPECIALLY when I look through the closing thread and seeing people signing contracts, and it being sent for ROFR same day.
I signed my deposit form on a Thursday and received I received my receipt of deposit from my bank and Mason title the following Monday. My contract was sent to ROFR 24 hours later(Tuesday)-So it took about 4 business days.
So maybe just a couple more days before it goes to ROFR. Hang in there!
I hope ROFR is fast for your contract and Disney is fast to load your points. Wishing you Disney Magic and Pixie Dust for that May booking window.
:tink:
You may want to try emailing the person who prepared the contract if you are not getting an answer from your agent.

Passed today, now on to closing!! $12750 for the points, $14894 all in including all fees and this year's maintenance fee.

disfanfromnc---$85-$14894-150-OKW-Jun-0/21, 0/22, 300/23, 150/24- sent 2/17, passed 3/1
Thats what I like to hear lol I'm waiting also. I was waiting to see when yours goes through since i should be a day or two behind you.. Wish me luck!

Leeesa---$92-$14625-150-OKW-Jun-150/22, 150/23, 150/24- sent 2/20

We saw a SSR on dvcresaleexper ts for $94pp with 130 points. Offered $80 and they countered with $85 so we accepted. Waiting for them to send over the docusign stuff now! Since this is our first contract is there anything we should be on the lookout for contract-wise?
Oh good, someone bought it so it can stop staring at me lol. Excellent price, congratulations!

We saw a SSR on dvcresaleexper ts for $94pp with 130 points. Offered $80 and they countered with $85 so we accepted. Waiting for them to send over the docusign stuff now! Since this is our first contract is there anything we should be on the lookout for contract-wise?
Ugh, and I never saw it when I was hunting because I limited my search to 125 points or less. Doh. Great deal for you!

I have an aggregator site I follow
I looked at one of those once and it was so freaking confusing to me! I just manually go to every broker and search. I probably waste a lot of time but I could not really make heads or tails of the site.

I looked at one of those once and it was so freaking confusing to me! I just manually go to every broker and search. I probably waste a lot of time but I could not really make heads or tails of the site.
It really is an easy site to navigate.

I go on and play with all sets of criteria everyday.

Reminder…please do not discuss/mention/promote other sites unless you are posting the link to those sites…if the link is blocked, then you should not be discussing those sites at all.

The easiest way to avoid warnings is to always post the link to anything other business or site you want to mention exists. If someone asks about a broker or other site, simply post the link and let the filter do its job,

Last edited:
Hi everyone!

This thread can be an invaluable tool for buyers looking for some help when researching the most up-to-date prices for DVC contracts on the resale market, so I encourage everyone to post their contracts when they are sent to Disney, no matter if they are big, small, or in-between :)!

If you would like me to post your details, PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING LINK TO GENERATE YOUR DATA STRING OR I CANNOT ADD YOU (yes, I am being totally mean this round, as with all rounds!):

https://rofr.scubacat.net

Just plug in all of the relevant data and post the resulting string in its entirety.

*PLEASE join me in giving huge props to @ScubaCat who worked to develop this super useful tool!!!

If you would like to double-check your entries after using the tool, just know that I need your username at the front and all data in the following order:

DISname---Price per point-Total cost (Price per point x # of points + Maintenance Fees to be paid at closing + Closing fees)-# of points-Home resort-Use Year-# of points available first year (banked or not),# of points current year, # of points following year, and year after that, followed by Date Sent for ROFR.

Please include any other details such as whether the seller is splitting closing or paying current year's MFs. We assume that the buyer pays current year MF and closing, so no need to add those details in writing, only to the total amount.

Then come back and post whether you passed or not using the tool again so that your completed string looks like the sample below. Or I will chase you down! Just kidding. But, in the spirit of helping everyone who uses this thread as a resource, please do let us know whether or not Disney waived your contract so that the data is complete. Please do not simply post that you passed, as I cannot comb through the thread to find your contract.

Sample:

pangyal---$144-$33296-219-VGF-Aug-113/14, 219/15, 219/16, 219/17- sent 8/24, passed 9/16

Please note that I cannot add you if you are missing any of the above details or if your contract has not yet been sent.

Here is a link to old ROFR list threads:

January 2013 - June 2013 at the bottom of page 161
July 2013- December 2013 ROFR List
January 2014-June 2014 ROFR List
July 2014-December 2015 ROFR List
January 2015 - July 2015 ROFR List
September 2015- December 2015 ROFR List
January 2016- March 2016 ROFR List
April 2016- June 2016 ROFR List
July 2016- September 2016 ROFR List
October 2016- December 2016 ROFR List
January 2017- March 2017 ROFR List
April 2017- June 2017 ROFR List
July 2017- Sept 2017 ROFR List
October 2017- December 2017 ROFR List
January 2018- March 2018 ROFR List
April 2018- June 2018 ROFR List
July 2018- Sept 2018 ROFR List
Oct 2018- Dec 2018 ROFR List
Jan 2019- March 2019 ROFR List

April 2019- June 2019 ROFR List
July 2019- Sept 2019 ROFR List
Oct 2019- Dec 2019 ROFR List
January 2020- March 2020 ROFR List
April 2020- June 2020 ROFR List
July 2020- Sept 2020 ROFR List
Oct 2020- Dec 2020 ROFR List
January 2021- March 2021 ROFR List
April 2021- June 2021 ROFR List
July 2021- Sept 2021 ROFR List
Oct 2021- Dec 2021 ROFR List
Jan 2022- March 2022 ROFR List
April 2022- June 2022 ROFR List
July 2022- Sept 2022 ROFR List
Oct 2022- Dec 2022 ROFR List
Nickthenuke---$150-$22500-150-PVB-Aug-150/22, 150/23, 150/24-Seller pay dues- sent 2/6, passed 3/1

That is odd that they would wait 3 days to tell you. Is this through Fidelity? i am waiting on ROFR through Fidelity but dealing with Mason Title.

Yes fidelity - but my title company is first american.

I'm on my 4th contract with Fidelity, but this is the first one with Mason Title.
The other 3 went through First American. I had just assumed that FATC was the default for Fidelity ??
It will be interesting to see what impact, if any, it will have on the closing process.

Pay attention to the key terms, i.e. resort, points, price, use year, etc. Confirm what was represented in the listing for # points in each use year, whether any are banked or borrowed points, etc. is consistent with what is written in contract. Confirm whether buyer or seller is paying annual dues on points currently available, and is consistent with what was agreed upon. If you are paying dues on some points, confirm the dues calculation is correct and reflected in list of closing costs, etc.

I'm on my 4th contract with Fidelity, but this is the first one with Mason Title.
The other 3 went through First American. I had just assumed that FATC was the default for Fidelity ??
It will be interesting to see what impact, if any, it will have on the closing process.

I'm thinking it may work in my favor with everyone requesting Mason lately. Mason seems to be super backed up with all the contracts coming through.

I'm thinking it may work in my favor with everyone requesting Mason lately. Mason seems to be super backed up with all the contracts coming through.
Oh yeah Mason must be backed up. Typically had gotten docs same day or next morning. Waiting a couple days now

Not sure about Mason being backed up. Mine passed on Monday and I got closing docs yesterday. From Cammy at Mason.

maryrachel713---$90-$15814-150-AUL-Mar-0/22, 150/23, 150/24- sent 2/16, passed 2/28

Loving the fast turn around
Wow!!!! That’s an amazing price!!!
Dumb question...what if you put in a low offer and it's denied. And then a month later the contract is still there...can you submit another offer?
I did this and they actually agreed on the price that we re-offered! It was originally listed at $162, for down to $150 per point at GF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter