ROFR Thread Jan to March 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alas, looks like I’m a 2/14 who didn’t hear tonight. Do they send news on Saturdays?

This will be my first contract (knock on wood!)

My phone pops notifications of the various DVC resale realtor apps. I should really turn them off because it inflames my already serious case of addon-itis.
I’ve noticed a large amount of “relisted” contracts coming through lately. I can’t figure out if they are people lowering their sell prices and relisting because a 60 day old 150 pt contract at (name your resort at 2020 prices) doesn’t look super compelling to buyers or if one party is changing their mind and actually backing out of an agreement before signing. Any thoughts?

My phone pops notifications of the various DVC resale realtor apps. I should really turn them off because it inflames my already serious case of addon-itis.
I’ve noticed a large amount of “relisted” contracts coming through lately. I can’t figure out if they are people lowering their sell prices and relisting because a 60 day old 150 pt contract at (name your resort at 2020 prices) doesn’t look super compelling to buyers or if one party is changing their mind and actually backing out of an agreement before signing. Any thoughts?
The ones I’ve noticed are being relisted as “red hot deals” so they must have to relist to get that status or something.

Question: is there an aggregator site of all the listings? Looking for a specific use year for Riviera and so far only seeing a match on dvcresalemarket

Update -

CathoDad22---$108-$29944-250-SSR-Dec-112/21, 250/22, 250/23, 250/24- sent 2/14, passed 2/24

I can’t believe we passed so quickly!
We are in to our closing as first time owners.
Holy crap that is fast. Ours was submitted on 2/15, maybe we'll hear tomorrow or Monday! 😲

Are you able to say what sites you set your notifications for? I have started to look for contracts recently and it would be really convenient to have notifications for things that would meet my needs to come my way. Did you have to sign up with a broker to get them? Thank you.

Based on last months data, the only contracts that were ROFR’d were Copper Creek. I think DVC will keep seizing them as they occupy an important place as a resort in between VGF/Poly and RIV
That might have been true last month but I just had a CCV contract pass with nearly double points at $134. Who knows why they take what they do!

Way too many contracts on the market? They want you to buy and buy to reduce the resale listing? They will send you to buy resale because they have no direct points in stock!

I’m in the UK and had to use my bank account to make an international payment 😊
We’re in the UK too. We didn’t go with our bank because it was £500+ more expensive over the two contracts (because the exchange rate with them was so bad 1.15!). Used Wise and Wired it through them instead, all done and received now, stress over 😅

Did you have to go into the bank? Or just sent it via transfer? We’re with Barclays 😊
Check the exchange rate they are offering on the transfer, we’re with Lloyds & NatWest and it was poor (apparently most Uk banks gain fee’s through poor exchange rates). Check out Wise, we saved over £200 on each contract payment, just remember to change the payment type from ACH to WIRE, that’s the important part. Just send me a message if you need any help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter