ROFR Thread Jan to March 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen many contracts passing for SSR and AKV. Which is great ! Just wondering has anyone actually had any pass for OKW. Inquiring minds want to know... ok just me lol

Based on last months data, the only contracts that were ROFR’d were Copper Creek. I think DVC will keep seizing them as they occupy an important place as a resort in between VGF/Poly and RIV

I guess i am nervous due to the contract i am waiting on is OKW 2042 contract. Just nervous since it is 2042 and i know prior they were taking them and turning them into 2057 and reselling for more.

I can't post that on here but so fast and efficient. Was originally offered $110 I think. Pleasure working with them. Unlike some other contracts I have bid on where the broker doesn't even respond!!
Honestly, that's probably not the broker. They likely received very strict instructions from their clients. Just like a real estate broker, these brokers are incentivized to close contracts quick, even at lower prices. Most brokers would rather take the 8- 10% commission and move onto the next one. On a 200 pt SSR contract the difference between $110pp and $95pp is only a loss of $300 to them at 10%. I'm pretty sure they'd be happy to take the $1900 instead of sitting on something that's not moving. The salesperson at the broker probably only gets about half of the commission as well.

Last edited:
Snowy82---$140-$9581-60-BWV-Jun-0/22, 60/23, 60/24- sent 2/10 passes 2/24

Yeah baby!!! Exactly one year after our first contract we have added another!!!
bethandoesdisney---$104-$23021-210-BWV-Apr-0/21, 0/22, 40/23, 210/24- sent 2/10, passed 2/24

WERE FINALLY DVC MEMBERS 🥹 life long dream achieved
congrats neighbor!!!! When is your welcome home trip?!?!

Snowy82---$140-$9581-60-BWV-Jun-0/22, 60/23, 60/24- sent 2/10 passes 2/24

Yeah baby!!! Exactly one year after our first contract we have added another!!!

congrats neighbor!!!! When is your welcome home trip?!?!
YAYYYYY!!!! 😍😍
Hilariously we have a trip booked in April at Pop Century! We’ll be looking longingly whenever we pass the boardwalk on the skyliner 😂
But our first trip using our points will be Aug 2024!

How about you?! ❤️

I have seen many contracts passing for SSR and AKV. Which is great ! Just wondering has anyone actually had any pass for OKW. Inquiring minds want to know... ok just me lol
Scroll back the thread. Quite a few OKW have been posted here as passing. Pretty much the only thing ROFR'd since December is CCV and looks like they've stopped taking those as well.

YAYYYYY!!!! 😍😍
Hilariously we have a trip booked in April at Pop Century! We’ll be looking longingly whenever we pass the boardwalk on the skyliner 😂
But our first trip using our points will be Aug 2024!

How about you?! ❤️
We already have a trip planned for November with our first contract but these extra points will go towards upgrading to copper creek!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter