ROFR Thread Jan to March 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok we are on the same time line so lets see what happens.
Leeesa---$92-$14625-150-OKW-Jun-150/22, 150/23, 150/24- sent 2/20

I added the closing costs in my total since i am paying it. I think that is how we do it lol

Good luck!
I added all fees, closing, the fidelity fee and 2023 maintenance fee in mine as well.

Chanes96---$98-$15879-150-SSR-Mar-0/22, 300/23, 150/24-Seller pays closing- sent 2/8, passed 2/22

Price includes 23 maintenance fees
Bought our first contract last October at $115 and thought that was a deal at the time. now we’re in the low 90’s, I should have asked for way lower from seeing what’s passing now but it did have double points. 🤔😅
I just keep telling my husband just oneeeee more we can’t beat these prices! AKL and BLT are looking reallllll nice!

Also I messaged Bonnie asking if we had passed and she said yes we did on the 22nd but Disney has waived so many they cant keep up! 🙃

Last edited:
DKZB---$122.5-$13638-100-BCV-Jun-0/21, 0/22, 191/23, 100/24- sent 2/23
That's a great price!!! Where did you find this? I have been following June BCV but have not seen any contracts under $170. Did someone come down that far from asking?

Ugh, me too!! I really want the broker to tell me there's a problem or something so I can back out and buy BLT instead. 🤣
I have been bidding on Bay Lakes and am finding it hard for anyone to drop their price below $150.
I think the contracts 125-140 range are still rare to find. Fideltity has done some special low listings and they are snapped up in minutes. I am always too late when those show up.:sad1:
SSR in low 90's is still good.

Chanes96---$98-$15879-150-SSR-Mar-0/22, 300/23, 150/24-Seller pays closing- sent 2/8, passed 2/22

Price includes 23 maintenance fees
Bought our first contract last October at $115 and thought that was a deal at the time. now we’re in the low 90’s, I should have asked for way lower from seeing what’s passing now but it did have double points. 🤔😅
I just keep telling my husband just oneeeee more we can’t beat these prices! AKL and BLT are looking reallllll nice!

Also I messaged Bonnie asking if we had passed and she said yes we did on the 22nd but Disney has waived so many they cant keep up! 🙃
Oh get out of my head!! I can't believe I'm pondering not selling my SSR contract that I got for$88/Point during COVID, to offset my latest add on at BWV, but holding it for awhile ???? - but that puts me at 920, so then I'm thinking that the 1000 point club is no longer a bridge too far! :earboy2:
What if I just added on 80 more at BCV at today's prices ( I need an INTERVENTION) :goodvibes:goodvibes

Oh get out of my head!! I can't believe I'm pondering not selling my SSR contract that I got for$88/Point during COVID, to offset my latest add on at BWV, but holding it for awhile ???? - but that puts me at 920, so then I'm thinking that the 1000 point club is no longer a bridge too far! :earboy2:
What if I just added on 80 more at BCV at today's prices ( I need an INTERVENTION) :goodvibes:goodvibes
it's really a sickness. it's like pringles - once you start, you just can't stop.

Is anybody else taking longer than the current average? I'm on day 25 now and I'm a nervous wreck that something is wrong. My broker says Disney won't even respond to a request until we hit that 30 day mark. But Seeing all these others pass in 12 days makes me wonder what's going on. This contract is on behalf of an estate, that's the only thing I can think of as to what's going on.

Is anybody else taking longer than the current average? I'm on day 25 now and I'm a nervous wreck that something is wrong. My broker says Disney won't even respond to a request until we hit that 30 day mark. But Seeing all these others pass in 12 days makes me wonder what's going on. This contract is on behalf of an estate, that's the only thing I can think of as to what's going on.
I've bought 2 recently that were "the surviving spouse of..." and the last one took almost a week just to get sent to ROFR because they needed some extra form from the seller... so maybe there is something extra to the process in these situations that takes them longer to confirm/approve a ROFR??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter