ROFR Thread Jan to March 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Official - I have an ADD-ON-ITIS Problem! :D
I just got word on my latest offer - so here's the format string for ROFR:

E2ME2---$110-$28182-230-BWV-Jun-230/22, 460/23, 230/24- sent 2/10 - Passed 2/23

$1962 of that is MFs for 2023 (are they prorated to date of closing, or date of offer acceptance)?

I did not expect it to clear that quickly.(13 Calendar Days/8 Business Days)
I took a break from pencil-whipping my tax return to look at the the forums, and saw that someone else
(AmyJoyce, above) had submitted to ROFR on 2/10 & had received their good news today.
So I opened my email to send an inquiry to the broker, and there was an incoming email giving me the good news!
I will post all of the other pertinent data on the Closing Time thread.
Congratulations! MF aren't prorated for resale - you get all the 2023 points, you pay all the 2023 dues :) unless you negotiated otherwise. And when buying resale you have to pay the full amount at closing

View attachment 741980

but in reality maybe diff time zone?
a quick hover does show he's from the UK - but since DVC and the brokers are here, I think that still counts as a pass 1/23... IMO... If an email is sent on 1/23, but the recipient is already in 1/24... does that make it sent 1/24.... and if a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it, did it really make a sound.... thoughts to ponder

a quick hover does show he's from the UK - but since DVC and the brokers are here, I think that still counts as a pass 1/23... IMO... If an email is sent on 1/23, but the recipient is already in 1/24... does that make it sent 1/24.... and if a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it, did it really make a sound.... thoughts to ponder
Remind me how to add the resort avatars that you have on your signature. I need to add BWV to my signature line :earboy2:

I said I was done with only VDH left to add. I even stepped away from this forum for a while. Damn fire sale. Not as amazing as some of you all but I'm fine with it considering what I paid for BLT less than a year ago.

Sunnyore---$135-$14811-100-BLT-Aug-0/22, 150/23, 100/24- sent 2/23

Saw the OKW sales at $80 so I picked the one below and offered $85 on a contract asking $99a point. No counters so I suspect the influx of $80 contracts helped me snag it easily. Now we wait!!

disfanfromnc---$85-$14894-150-OKW-Mar-0/22, 300/23, 150/24, 150/25- sent 2/17
ok we are on the same time line so lets see what happens.
Leeesa---$92-$14625-150-OKW-Jun-150/22, 150/23, 150/24- sent 2/20

I added the closing costs in my total since i am paying it. I think that is how we do it lol

Good luck!

Ugh, me too!! I really want the broker to tell me there's a problem or something so I can back out and buy BLT instead. 🤣
Pretty much how I felt but I'm pretty sure I'll get over it once those points load. Historically I know I got my AKV at a decent price as well and 3-500 or even 2k over the next 30 years won't be the end of me :P. Worse comes to worst I come back in a few months and try to get an even better deal 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter