ROFR Thread Jan to March 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think they we will see much if any ROFR for a few months. They aren’t going to be buying points when they aren’t selling any points with the parks closed and cruises stopped.

Being in the waiting to close process now, I'm also curious how is this going to work? Will it get delayed, or will the option be there? With the unemployment rate increasing, I can't imagine people using their funds to purchase a DVC property as opposed to having money available for other critical unexpected costs.

Being in the waiting to close process now, I'm also curious how is this going to work? Will it get delayed, or will the option be there? With the unemployment rate increasing, I can't imagine people using their funds to purchase a DVC property as opposed to having money available for other critical unexpected costs.
I would not expect the closing process to change. Some buyers may back out I suppose

[QUOTE="poofyo101, post: 61691829, member:
poofyo101---$145-$15741-100-VGF-Feb-0/19, 200/20, 100/21, 100/22- sent 2/26, passed 3/18

I had a hard time getting VGF @ $180.... $145 is incredible

Hopefully people buying DVC also have other money available for critical unexpected costs. I realize that is not the case for all though.

I don’t think they we will see much if any ROFR for a few months. They aren’t going to be buying points when they aren’t selling any points with the parks closed and cruises stopped.

It's a drop in the bucket for them to buy these back, and they have a lot of water. I wouldn't expect much to change unless prices take a significant dip.

poofyo101---$145-$15741-100-VGF-Feb-0/19, 200/20, 100/21, 100/22- sent 2/26, passed 3/18

I had one that was lower but disney bought it back.

It's a drop in the bucket for them to buy these back, and they have a lot of water. I wouldn't expect much to change unless prices take a significant dip.
They don’t have a lot of water when you consider the interest on their debt cost them $1.5 billion.

That is a great price. Do not even understand where offers like that are listed. I spent 3 weeks going back and forth with different agencies. They acted like my offers were too low and most sellers would only come down 2-4$. I stayed firm and a buyer came back to us. Looking for an ROFR response by the end of the week on our leap day submission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter