ROFR Thread Jan to March 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liquidice---$133-$21895-160-BLT-Apr-0/18, 0/19, 0/20, 160/21-seller pays MF '20- sent 1/10, passed 1/23

Thrilled that I passed ROFR, still waiting for the closing documents and everything to be finalized -- this is my 2nd BLT contract (my first was 100 points Direct at BLT and closed in December 2019).

we love AKV. the pools are great and waking up to animals grazing in the savanna is an amazing experience. we enjoyed the closeness of VGF to MK and the ability to watch fireworks from the dock. The Christmas decorations are both are beautiful.

That’s a nice loaded contract. It’s a shame your gonna probably lose those 2019 points. I think your only option if all your paperwork is complete before 03-01-2020 is to trade them into RCI.
Can you trade into RCI with resale points?

That’s a nice loaded contract. It’s a shame your gonna probably lose those 2019 points. I think your only option if all your paperwork is complete before 03-01-2020 is to trade them into RCI.
Yes I agree trying to get paperwork in the same day as I receive it.

Oh how does that work? We just closed this week and have points that expire 3/31

I have not used RCI, but my understanding is you can deposit them by calling MS, and then they are good for up to 2 years...don’t quote me on the 2 years as I could be wrong. But, it extends them for sure to book something that way,

If finding a DVC room or travel isn’t possible, it is better than losing.

I have not used RCI, but my understanding is you can deposit them by calling MS, and then they are good for up to 2 years...don’t quote me on the 2 years as I could be wrong. But, it extends them for sure to book something that way,

If finding a DVC room or travel isn’t possible, it is better than losing.
Thanks! As soon as our points load I’ll give them a call!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter