ROFR Thread April to June 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appreciate. Oahu is the only island I’ve never been on, and Waimea and Kailua seemed very familiar from the Big Island.
Very underrated and unfairly defined by Honolulu and Waikiki. Once you get out into the "country", it has many of the same amazing features and landscape that the other islands have (well, except volcanos), including some truly amazing waterfalls (including Waimea and Waimanoa). Drive eat out of Honolulu, and once you round Coco Head, there's stuff to see all the way up the windward side of the island. Sandy and Makapu'u Beaches if you love body surfing, Kailua for a real "local" beach, and up past Chinaman's Hat to Kualoa for the ranch (where they've filmed Jurassic Park, Godzilla, and Lost) and its amazing purple mountains and rain forest, and the beach park. Up on the North Shore you have more amazing rain forests and the Waimea Valley, and big wave surfing at Pipeline, Sunset and Haleiwa.

There are amazing rain forests everywhere on the island, some just outside of (or really IN Honolulu), including the Tanatalus area around the Punchbowl Crater, up and over Pali Lookout, and many other spots. Plus, you can still get an original Dole Whip at the Dole Plantation (you gotta do SOME touristy things).

Very underrated and unfairly defined by Honolulu and Waikiki. Once you get out into the "country", it has many of the same amazing features and landscape that the other islands have (well, except volcanos), including some truly amazing waterfalls (including Waimea and Waimanoa). Drive eat out of Honolulu, and once you round Coco Head, there's stuff to see all the way up the windward side of the island. Sandy and Makapu'u Beaches if you love body surfing, Kailua for a real "local" beach, and up past Chinaman's Hat to Kualoa for the ranch (where they've filmed Jurassic Park, Godzilla, and Lost) and its amazing purple mountains and rain forest, and the beach park. Up on the North Shore you have more amazing rain forests and the Waimea Valley, and big wave surfing at Pipeline, Sunset and Haleiwa.

There are amazing rain forests everywhere on the island, some just outside of (or really IN Honolulu), including the Tanatalus area around the Punchbowl Crater, up and over Pali Lookout, and many other spots. Plus, you can still get an original Dole Whip at the Dole Plantation (you gotta do SOME touristy things).
Awesome - sounds great! Thank you.

It’s on my list … if only I had more money and more PTO.

All this Hawaii talk is making me excited for my 40th next year at Aulani!

larry47591---$60-$7285-100-VB-Mar-0/22, 100/23, 51/24, 100/25-Credit for ‘24points- sent 4/24

Got another one. Still waiting on the first to pass. Only been 2 weeks. This one was a better deal couldn't let it get by me. Only issues is closing is delayed till 7/30 but not a big deal.

You’re making me want to get out of my house more! 🤣

24 days on closing docs here. First Am. 🥴
HardHonorableAtlanticsharpnosepuffer-size_restricted.gif

:laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter