ROFR Thread April to June 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
On today's earnings call the Disney CFO implied to conserve cash that major capital expenditures will be postponed or cancelled. Should be interesting to see what DVC new resort builds and existing resort renovations happen and if so when?

Yes, and they omitted their dividend.
Chapek talked explicitly about conservation of cash. ROFR does not conserve cash.
On today's earnings call the Disney CFO implied to conserve cash that major capital expenditures will be postponed or cancelled. Should be interesting to see what DVC new resort builds and existing resort renovations happen and if so when?
If only there were a place we could engage in a discussion of that separate from resale contracts in ROFR... :rolleyes1:thumbsup2

You mean like this?

macman123---$142-$28400-200-BLT-March-0/2019, 400/2020, 200/2021, sent 5/5, passed TBA

Closing costs and maintenance fees aren't included in the total. It should have prompted you. Oh well! I should probably troubleshoot that but not too worried about it these days.

When buying resale, do you think it is necessary to pay for a title search and title insurance on the contract?

Yes, the closing company does this, I noticed on my contract that I received, it had an option to pay for the title search or not do a title search. I get it with a home purchase, I was just wondering regrading a small DVC contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter