Rock N Rollercoaster had tarp on it today

A Disney bus driver told me it is going to be called "Superstar Limo Express", and they are in the process of shipping the animatronics from California out to WDW.

This got me thinking about what other retired attraction they could repurpose. (Gotta save that $$$$.) I’ve got it! Dust off the animatronics from the WDW version of Mr Toad. Talk about a wild ride!!!!

This thread is absolutely terrifying to me, we'll be at HS in October and I'm really hoping the ride isn't closed. I know that it isn't at this point but that's one of my favorite rides so if that changes it will really impact my trip.

This thread is absolutely terrifying to me, we'll be at HS in October and I'm really hoping the ride isn't closed. I know that it isn't at this point but that's one of my favorite rides so if that changes it will really impact my trip.

we go in November and this is the one ride I am working myself up to. As someone who’s biggest coaster ever was Everest, I’m really hoping to manage to convince myself to strap into Rock N coaster and experience (survive) inversions. The terrified part of me wants it closed, but I know I need it to be open to continue working through my roller coaster phobia.

we go in November and this is the one ride I am working myself up to. As someone who’s biggest coaster ever was Everest, I’m really hoping to manage to convince myself to strap into Rock N coaster and experience (survive) inversions. The terrified part of me wants it closed, but I know I need it to be open to continue working through my roller coaster phobia.
I can empathize actually, I had concerns about the inversions and, while I love coasters, I do have a fear of heights that impacts what I'm willing to ride (Doctor Doom's Fearfall is a non-starter and Tower of Terror is close too). The thing is the ride is so fast (not sure if that helps/hurts for you) that they didn't bother me.

Maybe they'll retheme it to Descendants or High School Musical... there's likely 0% chance they'll retheme to an IP they don't own already.

While I think Aerosmith is becoming stale and the new generation probably doesn't care for their music, I'm afraid you are absolutely correct on what a replacement would look like.

P.S. I'd take Hanson over Jonas Brothers....mmmbop

Was talking to a CM while waiting for the MK ferry boat at TTC. She works at HS on MMRR. Rock n Roller got discussed. Said it was going to rethemed to Jonas Brothers because a lot of people don’t know who Aerosmith is? My thoughts were 🤮.

What??? This is ridiculous if true. 🤣

This got me thinking about what other retired attraction they could repurpose. (Gotta save that $$$$.) I’ve got it! Dust off the animatronics from the WDW version of Mr Toad. Talk about a wild ride!!!!

Nah. Just make it Pooh Bear's Wild Ride and save money. Just increase the speed of current ride by 4 and you get both worlds!

While I think Aerosmith is becoming stale and the new generation probably doesn't care for their music, I'm afraid you are absolutely correct on what a replacement would look like.

P.S. I'd take Hanson over Jonas Brothers....mmmbop
My 13 and her friends disagree. Aerosmith tees are still in all the stores. They have no idea who Hanson is.

Was talking to a CM while waiting for the MK ferry boat at TTC. She works at HS on MMRR. Rock n Roller got discussed. Said it was going to rethemed to Jonas Brothers because a lot of people don’t know who Aerosmith is? My thoughts were 🤮.
How old was that CM? :rotfl: I thought that band was 1. On TV like 10 years ago and 2. Broke up a few years ago. I'm 32 and they were popular after I "aged out" of being a fan of them. I know they were a Disney group/show but I don't see that happening. I maybe could see a radio Disney theme....but RNRC is so fun & I don't see radio Disney being quite the party that Aerosmith is. I know this has been a topic of discussion foreverrrrrrr but do we know what Paris is getting? USO has that rip ride rocket so if Disney did a "choose your music" thing that would be lame.

All that being said, I honestly can't say what I would want to replace it with!

My 13 and her friends disagree. Aerosmith tees are still in all the stores. They have no idea who Hanson is.
yeah at Urban Outfitters, but nobody buying band t's at urban outfitters actually listens to the music. I've seen many a Joy Division shirt on a 20 year old sorority girl. They never look sad enough to actually listen to Joy Division.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter