Rock N Rollercoaster had tarp on it today

Jonas Brothers????

giphy.gif

Maybe they will go back to what it was supposed to be. I remember being in the park when they were building RnR coaster but there was a sign, David Copperfields Magic Underground. I also remember talking to a CM about it and IIRC, he said it was a magic coaster or something like that. But I do remember the David Copperfield part.

I heard Queen too. They had wanted The Rolling Stones and thank God they asked to much for licensing. Another idea originally before Aerosmith was The Beatles, again it didn't pass thankfully. I mean can you imagine a high speed thrill ride with either of those bands?

With that in mind what Queen song would you like them to use for Rock N Rollercoaster? I'll go first:
"Don't Stop Me now!"

Maybe they will go back to what it was supposed to be. I remember being in the park when they were building RnR coaster but there was a sign, David Copperfields Magic Underground. I also remember talking to a CM about it and IIRC, he said it was a magic coaster or something like that. But I do remember the David Copperfield part.
There was going to be a magic themed restaurant. First restaurants were going to be in NYC, Disney MGM studios and Pleasure Island. None opened. The costs escalated.

Nothing to do with the coaster

Was talking to a CM while waiting for the MK ferry boat at TTC. She works at HS on MMRR. Rock n Roller got discussed. Said it was going to rethemed to Jonas Brothers because a lot of people don’t know who Aerosmith is? My thoughts were 🤮.
Seriously! That is one "band" I can't even stand to hear one note of any of their songs...Blech...

I’m disappointed they are going into the 50th with so much construction, downed rides and unfinished projects. Not a good look. A bit embarrassing, IMO.

I was thinking what exactly is new for the 50th… Ratatouille, New Firework Shows, and a new philharmagic segment?

Queen Don't Stop Me Now

Tonight I'm gonna have myself a real good time
I feel alive
And the world I'll turn it inside out, yeah
I'm floating around in ecstasy
So, (don't stop me now)
(Don't stop me)
'Cause I'm having a good time, having a good time
I'm a shooting star leaping through the sky
Like a tiger defying the laws of gravity
I'm a racing car passing by like Lady Godiva
I'm gonna go, go, go
There's no stopping me
I'm burnin' through the sky, yeah
200 degrees
That's why they call me Mister Fahrenheit
I'm travelling at the speed of light
I wanna make a supersonic man out of you
I'm having such a good time
I'm having a ball
(Don't stop me now)
If you wanna have a good time just give me a call
(Don't stop me now)
'Cause I'm having a good time
(Don't stop me now)
Yes, I'm havin' a good time
I don't want to stop at all
Yeah, I'm a rocket ship on my way to Mars
On a collision course
I am a satellite I'm out of control
I am a sex machine ready to reload
Like an atom bomb about to
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, explode
I'm burnin' through the sky, yeah
200 degrees
I wanna make a supersonic woman of you
Don't stop me, don't stop me
Don't stop me, hey, hey, hey
Ooh, ooh, ooh, I like it
Have a good time, good time
Don't stop me, don't stop me, ah
Let loose, honey, all right
Oh, I'm burnin' through the sky, yeah
200 degrees
I wanna make a supersonic man out of you
I'm having such a good time
I'm having a ball
(Don't stop me now)
If you wanna have a good time (alright)
Just give me a call
(Don't stop me now)
'Cause I'm having a good time
(Don't stop me now)
Yes, I'm havin' a good time
I don't want to stop at all
La-da-da-da-dah
Da-da-da-ha
Ha-da-da, ha-ha-ha
Ha-da-da, ha-da-da-ah

If it is Queen replacing Aerosmith do you think it would be original Queen or Queen with Adam Lambert? Or do you think they might do a hybrid version of it with both Freddie Mercury and Adam Lambert doing leaf vocals?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter