• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Right now at Disneyland Paris...

That little girl will be me, this time in 4 weeks :laughing: Although by age not so little but height then yes LOL.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

A kid in Cafe Mickey will be laughing at Mr. Smee whilst being too excited to eat breakfast..... :goodvibes

Bob xoxoxox

After a lie in, someone at the DC is walking down the road to collect their breakfast (mmm...croisants!). They're going to spend a leisurely day at the DC, and have a swim, etc., before heading off to the park this evening.

Someone is celebrating a high score on Buzz Lightyears Laser Blast....

Bob xoxoxox

Someone is gazing up at the Tower of Terror, trying to decide whether or not to take the plunge!

Bob xoxoxox

Someone is eyeing up an ice cream from Gibson Girls for later

Someone is looking at the menu for Walts and thinking: "Oooo!! I'm booking here for later!"....

Bob xoxoxox

A small child is enjoying a footlong hotdog at Casey's Corner for breakfast

A small child is squealing with delight on Casey Jnr....

Bob xoxox

Someone is just arriving at The Newport Bay and can't wait to get into the parks!

Bob xoxox

A CM is polishing a window after spraying the window cleaner in the shape of Mickey Mouse! (I loved this when we went!!)!

Bob xoxox

A small child is enjoying a footlong hotdog at Casey's Corner for breakfast

That child has just thrown up on Big Thunder Mountain because they ate the hot dog too early and too quickly.

Someone in the Crush queue is moaning because its broken down again!

Elaine (Ware Bears) is thinking "haha, poor DISers not at DLRP"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter