• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Right now at Disneyland Paris...

A CM in Cafe Mickey is bracing himself for the next rush of customers....

Bob xoxox

Someone is saying "this is fantastic - we must come back. I wonder if there are any good deals on the Eurostar website!"

A Child is begging their parents to buy them one of the GIANT cuddley toys from the Disney Village....

Bob xoxoxox

A family are arriving back at their cabin at the DCR.

someone is just arriving at there hotel for the first time and are that excited about tomorrows adventures they cant wait to go asleep so it will be here sooner :)

Someone is kissing their child Saying "Night Night tomorrow we will do it all again"

someone is tryna open the mini bar in their room and get stuck into the goodies thats inside :woohoo:

Somebody's sitting in Hurricane's thinking "why am I here?" :rotfl:

^^^hahaha :rotfl:

someone is on the little stages in the village havin a dance just after comin out of billy bobs after a couple to many ha

Someone is running a bath in the Hotel New York- Preparing for the days adventures!

Bob xoxoxox

Someone is dancing to the music in Disney Village.... :banana:

Bob xoxoxox

A little girl is looking at the Castle in absolute wonder....

Bob xoxoxox

A little girl is looking at the Castle in absolute wonder....

Bob xoxoxox

That little girl will be me, this time in 4 weeks :laughing: Although by age not so little but height then yes LOL.

Someone will be getting over excited at the pins on sale.

Ashleigh x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter