Ridiculous Question - Anyone know Dimensions of an Epcot Garbage Can lid ?

If somebody asks for the dimensions of an Epcot toilet seat, I'm leaving.

Said by someone whose nickname is "stinkpickle?"

I cannot believe this thread is up to 10 pages. I think OP got far more than bargained for!

If you put a table clothe on the trash can, Disney might require ADRs for you to use one.

Maybe your wife could make a little vase and flower out of duct tape.

I've heard of "dumpster diving".

Does that make this "dumpster dining"?

yuuuck...all i can imagine is the stench of garbage, millions of germs crawling around and people interrupting meal time to dump their trash....i'd rather walk with food in hand and be hassled. i'm gagging just thinking about it.

Exactly my thoughts when I read this! Figured he must be joking! :scared1:

In celebration of the opening of Food & Wine 2013, finally getting started on the project this morning. Should have pics soon - lol. Of course the real test won't be until 2 weeks from today, when we're actually down there !

I celebration of the opening of Food & Wine 2013, finally getting started on the project this morning. Should have pics soon - lol. Of course the real test won't be until 2 weeks from today, when we're actually down there !

I can't wait to see it!!

I can't wait to see it!!

It may take longer than I estimated - there's some very non-Disney like language coming from near the sewing machine. I've gotta go - got to make a model garbage can out of cardboard to help with the measurements...

It may take longer than I estimated - there's some very non-Disney like language coming from near the sewing machine. I've gotta go - got to make a model garbage can out of cardboard to help with the measurements...

Your wife has the same model sewing machine my wife has.

Best Christmas gift I ever got her.

Hahaha! So glad OP revisited this thread to keep us updated...can't wait to see the results! I am very bummed to be missing F&WF this year, so I am living vicariously through them.

:drinking1

Have you considered the Holmegaard Neck Glass? Vintage 1970's cocktail party gear...

This thread is highly entertaining. Thanks for posting. Good luck!

::thumbsup2

I found myself eating off the top of trash cans twice during my trip last August. Can't wait to see your solution. Hope you will go on Shark Tank and start manufacturing it!

Ha that happens every time I go near a sewing machine!

is a "rope drop" run to the lagoon-side Italy trash pail coming next??!!

or perhaps staking claim to a nice Illuminations-view trash pail, 3 hours ahead?!

personally, i'd go with a nice vinyl tablecloth - easy to wipe up those messy spills - plus it can double as a poncho in the rain!!

(spoken by a long-time F&W "trash pail top" diner here - got the F&W photos to prove it!)

This thread has been a blast to read. Thank you for the laughs. I am looking forward to seeing this creation. You know people are going to stop ya'll and ask where you bought it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter