Ridiculous Question - Anyone know Dimensions of an Epcot Garbage Can lid ?

tumblr_lo2zqb6h5P1qzsyre.gif

LOL this made my day!

And this, my friends, is why I love the Internet ... And this forum. You win the thread, Ms. CourtneyL.

glad I could help :)

I hope you post pictures of your tablecloth too!

Oooh, I should get one of those made for DH for our 15th anniversary this year! I think he finally figured out this rule this year!

Do you like it in DIS green?
front.jpg

I need that shirt.

Put the DISDad's logo on the back, maybe our membership number. Bingo.

Google what was rosebud. Long ago I saw a PBS documentary on Citizen Kane or maybe it was about Orsen and it explained the real story. I told this story for years and recently I googled it to see if it matched. It seems it was common knowledge among the Hollywood crowd what Rosebud meant and Welles was somehow able to sneak this by the RKO lawyers who were watching this production very closely. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

http://www.theguardian.com/unsolvedmysteries/story/0,,1155656,00.html

I need that shirt.

Put the DISDad's logo on the back, maybe our membership number. Bingo.

That would be easy enough to do! I haven't ordered shirts from there before, but it seems pretty straightforward. I'll try to put the DIS dads logo on

Oooh, I should get one of those made for DH for our 15th anniversary this year! I think he finally figured out this rule this year!

Do you like it in DIS green?
front.jpg

This statement could stand for so much at Disney - exiting the parks after fireworks, dealing with sick kids or parade-spot usurpers....

And I, too, have been a trash-can diner, since I can't get down far enough to sit on a curb and get up again without completely embarrassing myself. Not a pretty sight.

I do like the shopping cart idea, though - even without kids, I find myself bringing so much stuff (jacket and jeans for when it gets cold at night, snacks, etc) that some kind of an adult stroller would be a good idea. I'd like it if it closed somehow to be a little more secure, though - wouldn't want those birds pecking in through the sides to get to my snackies. And maybe one of those ride-on ledges like they have on real strollers for when I get tired and make DH push me around.

This statement could stand for so much at Disney - exiting the parks after fireworks, dealing with sick kids or parade-spot usurpers....

And I, too, have been a trash-can diner, since I can't get down far enough to sit on a curb and get up again without completely embarrassing myself. Not a pretty sight.

I do like the shopping cart idea, though - even without kids, I find myself bringing so much stuff (jacket and jeans for when it gets cold at night, snacks, etc) that some kind of an adult stroller would be a good idea. I'd like it if it closed somehow to be a little more secure, though - wouldn't want those birds pecking in through the sides to get to my snackies. And maybe one of those ride-on ledges like they have on real strollers for when I get tired and make DH push me around.

We once brought a portable wheelchair to Disney. My mom was having some health issues at the time and intermittently would get very weak and dizzy, so we brought it as a precaution. As it turns out, she felt great the whole trip, so it was never used for it's intended purpose (yeah!) BUT - it was GREAT to have around! Held everything we didn't feel like carrying, extra seating whenever and wherever we needed it, the kids could ride together on it once in awhile . . . We joked about bringing it back for future trips because it was so convenient!

From the photos of the food on the bins, it would appear they are cleaner than my table after breakfast.

Cracking idea, would magnets stick to them you could line the cloth with magnet strips to weigh it down and stop it blowing off.

Kirsten

Great thread. I prefer not to dine on the trash can, but I'd there isn't a place available, I'd do it. You touch things every day that are far worse germs wise, so I'm not worried about that.

Some people are utterly ridiculous on this thread. Either they've never attended F & W or they walked around aimlessly while their food got cold. I offer these pics as evidence that due to lack of adequate table tops, sometimes you just have to make due:

DisneyUniversalNovember2010082.jpg

DisneyUniversalNovember2010028.jpg

DisneyUniversalNovember2010021.jpg

DisneyUniversalNovember2010019.jpg

DisneyUniversalNovember2010017.jpg

IMG_4234_zpsb1ab1503.jpg

IMG_4415_zps2430908e.jpg

IMG_4414_zps2bb06c8c.jpg

IMG_4416_zpsa80cdefc.jpg

And now I'm hungry! Nice.

The trash can ops in these pictures look cleaner than a lot of the tables at some of the CS places....the turnover is so fast you often have to snag one before the CM comes by to clean it....and it can be rather dirty.

The trash can ops in these pictures look cleaner than a lot of the tables at some of the CS places....the turnover is so fast you often have to snag one before the CM comes by to clean it....and it can be rather dirty.
I'm surprised how many people are adverse to even touching the top of a trash can. Considering they probably don't get touched at all, it's probably one of the least contaminated spots in the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter