Reviews of Samsung DuoCam???

Mickey_Maniac

I'm a Maniac, so what???
I posted this on the community board, but it quickly got buried. I am hoping someone here might be able to help.

Has anyone purchased the Samsung DuoCam combination digital camera and camcorder? I'd be interested in hearing your opinion of how well or bad it is. I hate having to carry around 2 pieces of equipment and this looks like a pretty neat idea.

Samsung, in general, offers great innovative products. Alas, they don't back their products with the longevity, or even reliability I'd like to have. For example, I used to use their projection TV, but within the 2 years I used it, they have to exchange the entire TV 4 times because of faulty power supply and for that entire 2-year period they don't have the part for it. I also used to have a Samsung "high-end" fridge. When I received it, the front door was a bit dented. They promised me to replace the dented door and it took them almost a year (and more than a dozen documented phone calls, e-mails and snail mails) before I received the door... and they sent me the wrong door (left instead of right, it's a two-door side-by-side fridge)... and the fridge broke down after 2 years of usage... and again 1 year after the repair.

I still have their microwave oven (which works perfectly well even after 5 years) and a 1 Gb MP3 player that works well too (almost 1 year old). However, it seems like buying a lottery. Sometimes you win, but mostly you lose.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter