For a 14-hour flight, what would you pay to upgrade to premium select on Delta?

This thread is making me scared for my 14 hour flight in economy from DC to Tokyo lol Premium economy was $3000 more which I cannot do. I'm on ANA this time so hopefully it won't be *that* bad. Last time I flew to Tokyo I did Premium economy on United and it was...fine? Not great but not horrible.
ANA is a great airline. I'd at least get an aisle seat, even if I needed to pay, so I can easily stretch my legs.

I read in an article that upgraded seats should be roughly valued at $50/hour of flight time. If under that, get the upgrade. Seems reasonable given my experiences.

Depends on your size. I'm 6'3" 210 lbs. I'm not spending 14 hours in a domestic carriers econ seat unless I absolutely have to.
I'm 5'3" and my travel companion is 4'11". I really can't afford the extra $3k so we'll make do.

ANA is a great airline. I'd at least get an aisle seat, even if I needed to pay, so I can easily stretch my legs.
We do have aisle seats, so at least we're not doing this in the middle or window.

I read in an article that upgraded seats should be roughly valued at $50/hour of flight time. If under that, get the upgrade. Seems reasonable given my experiences.
I've heard $100/hr for first class, so that sounds about right for premium economy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter