Review of Poly vs. Beach Club

Assuming studio...
If you need to do laundry during your stay, some recently pointed out to ask for Moorea. All w/d are located in this building so you wouldn't have to go outside (in case it rains).
When staying standard view, DW and I request Tokelau building because it's the closest to the GCH (lobby). Additionally, a small portion of the rooms have a slight view of the lake.
Thanks! Is it worth walking to the TTC? Or is the monorail from the lobby a better choice?

My kids prefer BC over the Poly. Especially for the pool.

They actually didn’t care for the Poly much and told me they preferred CBR pool better than the poly pool.

I did love the size of the Poly rooms! But the monorail is too inconsistent for me. I prefer being able to walk to two parks.

Thanks! Is it worth walking to the TTC? Or is the monorail from the lobby a better choice?
The TTC is right next to the PVB longhouses, so it's much easier to walk there than to the upstairs monorail station in the lobby. And at the TTC you have a choice of the express monorail directly to MK, if that's your destination, vs. the resort monorail that will stop at Poly, GF, MK and then CR. And of course you can catch the Epcot monorail at TTC too without making the loop around Seven Seas Lagoon.

The TTC is right next to the PVB longhouses, so it's much easier to walk there than to the upstairs monorail station in the lobby. And at the TTC you have a choice of the express monorail directly to MK, if that's your destination, vs. the resort monorail that will stop at Poly, GF, MK and then CR. And of course you can catch the Epcot monorail at TTC too without making the loop around Seven Seas Lagoon.

Agree with Carolyn.

We love the TTC transportation flexibility. On occasion, many people at TTC decide to take the resort monorail. When they do, the monorail at Polynesian can be very full. It is nice to have the flexibility of transportation options. Anyone who has been stuck on the monorail or skyliner may prefer the ferry when tthe monorails are very busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter