• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Restaurant advice please

My kids eat so much better at buffets for some reason. I think it’s bc they can pick and choose whatever they want instead of the basic your stuck with what you ordered. They will choose to eat off a salad bar over ordering a hotdog just bc they get to go up and pick their own food(with adult help of course). The only exception is steak, they love steak.

This is totally my kids, too! We cruised for their 4th birthday and they wanted to eat at the buffet for every freaking meal. We had to cajole them into the dining room when we adults didn't want to play the plate balancing game.

Agree with a lot of the above about character overlap. You could probably work things out to remove one or two of these and still hit the characters you want.
Garden Grill is Mickey, Pluto, Chip, Dale
Chef Mickey Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Pluto
Tusker is Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Mickey
Hollywood and Vine dinner is Minnie, Mickey, Donald, Daisy, Goofy

Have you looked at the Bon Voyage breakfast at Trattoria Al Forno? It's walking distance to HS or EP and has Ariel, Eric, Rapunzel, and Rider Flynn, so it would meet your daughter's requirement of a princess meal. Breakfast (which is served until noon, so you can make it a lunch) has a big old stack of pancakes for your non-egg-eating member. Still no Snow White, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter