Renaissance Orlando World Gate

I stayed here last year through Priceline when it was the Doubltree. It is a decent hotel. The rooms are nicely decorated and comfortable. Mine was very quiet and had a very distant view of the Tree of Life. The bathroom is a bit small though and no sink outside. The public areas are nice as well.

My family stayed here last summer and really enjoyed it. There are 2 pool areas, one is larger and nicely landscaped, the other is a quiet pool. There are tennis courts and basketball courts. Also, a fitness room and a game room. The rooms were fairly large and tastefully decorated. We enjoyed having the small refrigerator that came with the room at no additional charge. Make sure to tell your friends to ask about the back roads to the parks! The front desk should be able to help them. By taking the back way into the parks they can avoid all the traffic and construction on 192. The parks were only about a 10 minute drive at the most. This hotel is very close to AKL. Hope this helps! Lilly

GREAT LOCATION....like previous post take Sherberth road from the hotel and AK is less than two minutes away....This is a "business Oriented" hotel that is well off 192 and probably has lost some business with all the construction and hence some great deals through Pricline....all room have a little frig (under the TV) and a nice big round tub and shower....we liked it a lot...Ted

I'll be staying here next Easter. I won't be hiring a car. I've heard that the shuttle isn't very frequent. Has anybody used it? Also, how close is it to AKL. Is it walking distance? Any information appreciated.
Thanks
Tracy

Excellent hotel. Nice location in relation to Disney (there is a sort of 'back road' you can take...but it is not within walking distance.)

I would double check to make sure a shuttle is available.....they are notoriosly slow and inconsistant.........AK is about a mile or so from the hotel and is probably walkable in 15 to 20 minutes........enjoy....Ted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter