Reminder: Unwrapped....

Ohh shoot it’s tomorrow, well is today??? Ohhhh dag nabit, well at least I got the old beta set up just in time!! Hmm maybe I’ll record the hills instead then tonight! !!!! and I am old enough to have a beta…

I saw what you did in that other thread.. silly girl!!!! RFLOL LOL

Growing up I thought my family was the only one with a Beta! I could never share videos with my friends because they all had VHS. My dad, however, said Beta machines were better quality. I think he still has it. We also had laser disc player (think giant silver record) long before CDs came out. Anyway, good luck with you Beta! :thumbsup2

ohh budgie i was joking!! that was a joke for shelly rflol i dont have a beta!! lol lol .... rflol..sorry!

ohh budgie i was joking!! that was a joke for shelly rflol i dont have a beta!! lol lol .... rflol..sorry!

see! i knew you werent old enough to have a beta! have you been watching miami vice reruns again?

pop quiz, sara.......

whats a cassette tape? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Well a friend of ours had a Beta, she said it was going to be more popular than standard VHS because they were smaller. LOL I also knew someone who had a laser disc player, man it was fun to watch movies on that, it was a family I babysat for weekly so we always watched a movie when I was there.

I love Johnny Cash and his Ring of Fire.....I also love those silly Fraggles.....LOL

Shelley, I know what a cassette tape is...in fact my minivan has a player for them, not that I have any but if I did I could play them! LOL

We have a cassette in our car too. Never used it. But I can say we never ever ever had an 8 track tape deck growing up. :thumbsup2

We had an 8 track in the car, Dad installed it. :) We listened to Hank Williams all the time on that thing.

a cassette tape is a plastic square thing that had two holes in it and in side it had tape that music was recorded on like new kids on the block and ricky martin, and you would it into a tape player and it would play, ice ice baby and stuff!

a cassette tape is a plastic square thing that had two holes in it and in side it had tape that music was recorded on like new kids on the block and ricky martin, and you would it into a tape player and it would play, ice ice baby and stuff!

New Kids on the Block! Ugh! I think my sister like them. :lmao:

My best friend's parents had an 8 track tape player in the car. It would stop dead in the middle of a song to change tracks, and then continue the song again. :rotfl:

Boy, did this thread ever get off topic! I blame Funball and her betamax. :rotfl2:

ME AND MY BETA HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!!!!! mwaaaaaaaahhhhh

LOL :YAY:

besides i cant think about food right now. i just did a wiegh in this morning and lost TWO more lbs this week!! that is a total of 24 pounds in 4 months......

ME AND MY BETA HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!!!!! mwaaaaaaaahhhhh

LOL :YAY:

besides i cant think about food right now. i just did a wiegh in this morning and lost TWO more lbs this week!! that is a total of 24 pounds in 4 months......

Good for you! :thumbsup2

THANKS BUDGIe! :THUMBSUP2:

i could not get my BETMAX to record last night, i didn't get to watch the food thing1 :( :( WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

ricky martin, new kids (saw them in concert! :lmao:) and ice ice baby!! loved them! :thumbsup2

**now stop!....collaborate and listen, ice is back with a brand new invention...something, grabbed ahold of me tightly, flew like a harpoon daily and nightly, will it ever stop? uh, i dont know.....turn out the lights and ill glow. to the extreme you rock the mic like a candle.....**

ice ice baby to go to go....vanilla ice ice baby to go to go....

*taking my bow*

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

all right two can play this game.....

"The right stuff
The right stuff
First time was a great time
Second time was a blast
Third time I fell in love
Now I hope it lasts
I can see it in your walk
Tell 'em when you talk
See it in everything you do
Even in your thoughts "

..and yes i am doing the roger rabbit right now!

Amateurs, you're all amateurs.....LOL

YO! It’s the green machine -- Gonna rock the town without bein’ seen
Have you ever seen a turtle Get Down? -- Slammin’ Jammin’ to the new swing sound
Yeah, everybody let’s move -- Vanilla is here with the new Jack Groove
Gonna rock, and roll this place -- With the power of the ninja turtle bass
Iceman, ya know I’m not playin’ -- Devistate the show while the turtles are sayin:

Chorus:
Ninja, Ninja, RAP! Ninja, Ninja, RAP!
GO GO GO
Go Ninja, Go Ninja, GO; Go Ninja, Go ninja, GO!
Go Ninja, Go Ninja. GO; Go Ninja, Go ninja, GO!
GO GO GO GO

Lyrics, fill in the gap -- Drop that bass and get the NINJA RAP
Feel it, if you know what I mean -- Give it up for those heroes in green
Just flowin, smooth with the power -- Kickin’ it up, hour after hour
Cause in this life there’s only one winner -- You better aim good so you can hit the center
In it to win it, with a team of four -- Ninja Turtles that you gotta adore it’s the:

Chorus

Villians, you better run and hide -- Because one day you might not slide
Choose your weapon but don’t slip -- Vanilla’s in control with the flex of the mic grip
Rockin’ the crowd the way it should be rocked -- With the Miami drop that you like alot
Hittin like a Ninja Turtle when the bass kicks in -- You better check your level
The power of the Ninja is strong -- Fightin’ all the crooks until they’re all out cold

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter