Reminder: Unwrapped....

ShellyMouse

I love Baloo!!
Just a friendly reminder....

unwrapped - disney delights will air again thursday night....

it says 9:30-10pm for me, but thats mountain time...so double check for your area.

I watched it! :thumbsup2 The only problem with these types of shows is that I always want them to be longer! Would 5 hours be too long? :confused3

Oooooh, thanks for the reminder!

Does anyone have any spoilers?

Btw, PinkBudgie, how did you make your bird pink? I LOVE it! My BF has a blue parakeet and you've inspired me to give the bird a makeover :)

Thanks for the reminder, ShellyMouse.
Last time by the time I remembered to tape it, it was over. :guilty:

Oooooh, thanks for the reminder!

Does anyone have any spoilers?

Btw, PinkBudgie, how did you make your bird pink? I LOVE it! My BF has a blue parakeet and you've inspired me to give the bird a makeover :)

Thank you! Well, that is Anakin and she was really a light blue. I gave her a make over in photoshop elements. :thumbsup2 I believe I changed the tinting but I forget exactly what I did. :cutie:

BTW- no spoilers here, you should watch the show! ;)

Thank you! Well, that is Anakin and she was really a light blue. I gave her a make over in photoshop elements. :thumbsup2 I believe I changed the tinting but I forget exactly what I did. :cutie:

BTW- no spoilers here, you should watch the show! ;)

Ohhhh, that explains why the guy at the pet store looked at me like I was crazy when I asked him for feather dye :rotfl: Just kidding!

Thanks for reminding me, I got to get my BETAMAX out from storage and hook it up to my T.v and adjust the antenna so I can record it! I havn’t used my recorder in a while…soo I don’t even know if it works,i may hav to drive radio shack in my yugo to get new parts... But maybe if I blow the dust off it…:rotfl2:

Thanks for the reminder, ShellyMouse.
Last time by the time I remembered to tape it, it was over. :guilty:

yeah, when it aired the first time, it was the 1!! night i didnt check in on the dis! wouldnt ya know it!:lmao: i set my dvr that night and have been waiting patiently...:thumbsup2

cant wait to watch it popcorn::.....and i sooooo agree with others....it should be at least an hour if its about disney!

Thanks for reminding me, I got to get my BETAMAX out from storage and hook it up to my T.v and adjust the antenna so I can record it! I havn’t used my recorder in a while…soo I don’t even know if it works,i may hav to drive radio shack in my yugo to get new parts... But maybe if I blow the dust off it…:rotfl2:

youre funny! :rotfl2:

im bieng serious. i got my BETAMAX out of his carboard box, and i am hooking it up right now!! thing still works and i am oh so excited to start recording the food thing tonight!! and i even fixed the 8 track on my yugo! so i am can cruise now to johnny cash -ring of fire! :thumbsup2 good times!! :woohoo:

im bieng serious. i got my BETAMAX out of his carboard box, and i am hooking it up right now!! thing still works and i am oh so excited to start recording the food thing tonight!! and i even fixed the 8 track on my yugo! so i am can cruise now to johnny cash -ring of fire! :thumbsup2 good times!! :woohoo:

ummmm, sara....the "food thing" is tomorrow night :lmao::rotfl2:

and!... you are not old enough to have a BETA! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter