Remember the camp-y music that used to play at Camp Minnie-Mickey?

missy28

<font color=purple>unnaturly obsessed with all thi
It played as you were walking into that land, had guitar, and this great summer camp feel. The last 2 or 3 times I've been (in the past few months) it hasn't been playing. Does anyone know where it went? Or does anyone have it downloaded and can send it to me? Please pm me if you can... I can't get IRC due to a firewall... Thanks!

I've never made it into Camp Minnie- Mickey, so I can't answer about whether the music is playing there, but I know the music you're talknig about: on the website www.live365.com there are several stations that play music from WDW.. a lot of them have those Camp Minnie-Mickeys songs in rotation. (my favorite is 'Never Smile at a Crocodile')

I worked at Camp Minnie Mickey until just recently, and I can assure you, the music is still there! They only mute it if Guitar Dan is about to sing or during the holiday season when it's replace with xmas music.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter