• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Remember - Call In Show tomorrow at 3pm Eastern!!

Awhh crud. I forgot to mention three important things during my call...

1) WELCOME BACK JULIE!!!

2) HAPPY 50th KEVIN!!!

3) HI FERRIS!!!

Duh. :rolleyes:

Exact the same here for us.
We hanged up the phone and we both said ohw yeah HB Kevin and WB Julie and Ferris......

Thank goodness I'm not the only one!!! I was so nervous that I completely forgot what I was originally going to say.

I remembered Julie and Ferris but forgot Kevin's birthday. I was the last caller and I told the most EMBARRASSING story!!!

You might get the award for the most embaressing story, but I definitely win the award for the creepiest, hands down LOL

Ughh...

well at least im not the only one who really dident have a great question and hell i forgot about the whole crew being on the phone i heard pete first and forgot about everyone else until john started talking....lol

We hanged up the phone and we both said ohw yeah HB Kevin and WB Julie and Ferris......

I did remember to tell Julie welcome back. I then told her to give Ferris a hug for me. After I hung up I was thinking it was kind of a stupid thing to say. Why would she want to give him a hug for ME. She doesn't even know me. :laughing:

Hey, if it's any consolation, I was a big ole dork and just as nervous and excited as the rest of you were when I called in.... I even called my husband when I got off the phone and did the happy dance in front of my day-job co-workers. :banana::banana::banana:

And as for sounding silly, I even messed up the name of the new nighttime show at California Adventure that they are installing. I'm supposed to know better!!!!

I'll make a vow not to call in anymore since I got in this time... After I got back to the thread to post, I felt bad taking up one of your spots. I don't really get to talk to them live, either.... :flower3:

Hey, if it's any consolation, I was a big ole dork and just as nervous and excited as the rest of you were when I called in.... I even called my husband when I got off the phone and did the happy dance in front of my day-job co-workers. :banana::banana::banana:

And as for sounding silly, I even messed up the name of the new nighttime show at California Adventure that they are installing. I'm supposed to know better!!!!

I'll make a vow not to call in anymore since I got in this time... After I got back to the thread to post, I felt bad taking up one of your spots. I don't really get to talk to them live, either.... :flower3:

Don't feel bad Nancy. It's just that there is so many of us that we all can't make it. This was the third call-in show and my first time getting through. I had two phones going. It must have been a pretty funny sight. I would hit redial on the wrong phone sometimes. :rotfl::rotfl:

Oh, see me, I forgot there were other people in the room besides Pete, Kathy, and Kevin. It was hard to hear them. And, talk about stupid, I couldn't remember what Cinderella's Royal Table was called. And, I call myself a Disney expert.

Agggh! I missed it again. I was at the World when it was announced on the show and just heard it....too late! Grrr!

Same here. I was caught off-guard when Pete answered the phone. But I did have some secret weapons when trying to get on the call-in show....

n1117025522_30146587_1815475.jpg

....a room full of phones and two video conferencing codecs. To quote Mel Brooks, "It's good to be the (pbx) King."

Can't wait to hear it!

I wanted to call in, but I didn't think the phone line was toll free from the UK, and I kinda crashed after work. I love having a job in which I can dance around and sing Disney songs to the kids whenever I want... but it does tire a girl out! :goodvibes

I loved the enthusiasm of everyone that called in. :)

I just realized I need to retake my whole call-in part. Uh-um.....3.2.1....Hi gang....

I guess that is the draw back to a live call-in show. No retakes for the call-in guests. Oh well!! Those make for the best shows!

I can't believe I had to miss all the fun! :eek: Dang work! :laughing::laughing::laughing: Congrats to all who got in. :cheer2::cheer2: I can't wait to hear. popcorn::popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter