• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Remember - Call In Show tomorrow at 3pm Eastern!!

WebmasterPete

Grand Administrator
Hi everyone,

Just want to remind you that we're doing a call in show tomorrow - 3pm eastern time. Number is 1-877-434-7548 (877-4DISLIVE). We'll probably be taking calls until about 4:00 to 4:30. If the lines are busy, try back - and if you do get thru, remember that you will be put on hold automatically and be hearing the show as it's being recorded.

Thanks,
Pete

Hi everyone,

Just want to remind you that we're doing a call in show tomorrow - 3pm eastern time. Number is 1-877-434-7548 (877-4DISLIVE). We'll probably be taking calls until about 4:00 to 4:30. If the lines are busy, try back - and if you do get thru, remember that you will be put on hold automatically and be hearing the show as it's being recorded.

Thanks,
Pete

I'll be sure to give it a try Pete! :thumbsup2

My kids are gone & I'll be home from work by then! I'm definitely going to be calling :)

sometimes is really sucks working 12 hour days, i would sooooo love to be able to call. the problem is i can have nothing going and as soon as i commit to something personal i will have an issue that needs attention.

I'm hoping that I will be able to call. DD gets out of school at 2:30. I actually have something to ask about or comment on. If Em is sick, it shouldn't be a problem.

Now I just have to think up a good question!!!!:scared:

:goodvibes I will try to call in too!!! Hopefully nothing major comes up! Thank you this is fun!

I'm thinking that I might have to "go into a meeting" right about that time. :)

When do the lines open for calling?

"3pm eastern time. Number is 1-877-434-7548 (877-4DISLIVE). We'll probably be taking calls until about 4:00 to 4:30. If the lines are busy, try back - and if you do get thru, remember that you will be put on hold automatically and be hearing the show as it's being recorded."

"3pm eastern time. Number is 1-877-434-7548 (877-4DISLIVE). We'll probably be taking calls until about 4:00 to 4:30. If the lines are busy, try back - and if you do get thru, remember that you will be put on hold automatically and be hearing the show as it's being recorded."

Does that mean they won't start putting people on hold until right at 3?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter