• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Remember - Call In Show tomorrow at 3pm Eastern!!

I was nervous at first when I started the podcast because I had listened to them for so long and here I was sitting at the table. They are a great bunch of people and they are so easy to talk to. It's fun sitting with a bunch of people that get Disney.

It's funny....we just talked about this today.

I think we were all nervous when we first started, but we sit in a room and talk to the same people we would talk to anyway.

I know when we are doing the show that I'm not thinking about who is listening. I'm involved in the conversation.

I've told the story about the day this really hit me. Someone wrote that he was an overnight trucker in rural Scotland and he listed to our show in the middle of the night. That startled the starch out of me. Holy moly....people are actually listening.

I dont think any of us focus on the number of folks listening. I think that would make us nervous.

It's easier now I can put names and faces together for some listeners and names and screen names together for some.

None of you sounded like dorks and we enjoyed talking to each and every one of you. You dont need to ask a question to get on the call in show...you just need to get the luck of the draw and get through.

Trust me....y'all sounded fine.

Ya'll did a great job!!! I enjoyed every one of the phone calls.

Kathy & KK, you are both so kind! :goodvibes

I felt like I won the Mickey lottery and I was excited when I heard Pete's voice :lmao: The entire podcast team is so wonderful and supportive - looking fwd to mtg y'all and I promise to s-l-o-w d-o-w-n when I talk to you in-person on the PODCAST CRUISE! :rotfl2:

cheers,
:flower3:

It's funny....we just talked about this today.

I think we were all nervous when we first started, but we sit in a room and talk to the same people we would talk to anyway.

I know when we are doing the show that I'm not thinking about who is listening. I'm involved in the conversation.

I've told the story about the day this really hit me. Someone wrote that he was an overnight trucker in rural Scotland and he listed to our show in the middle of the night. That startled the starch out of me. Holy moly....people are actually listening.

I dont think any of us focus on the number of folks listening. I think that would make us nervous.

It's easier now I can put names and faces together for some listeners and names and screen names together for some.

None of you sounded like dorks and we enjoyed talking to each and every one of you. You dont need to ask a question to get on the call in show...you just need to get the luck of the draw and get through.

You can't even believe how nervous I was. Okay, so you were talking to me. But, once Pete said hi and was so nice and you started talking, I was thinking how nice it was. Unfortunately, it was very stressful calling in and getting a busy signal and then having it ring and ring and ring. I wish I could have a do-over and talk to Julie and Corey and Walter and John.

Kathy & KK, you are both so kind! :goodvibes

I felt like I won the Mickey lottery and I was excited when I heard Pete's voice :lmao: The entire podcast team is so wonderful and supportive - looking fwd to mtg y'all and I promise to s-l-o-w d-o-w-n when I talk to you in-person on the PODCAST CRUISE! :rotfl2:

cheers,

Can you imagine how much conversation we could get in if we all talked that fast?

Once I hang up I to said.. wow.. I can't belive how many times I repeated myself. Anyone know when this show is going up?

Congrats on getting through, Tara! Jack and I were in the car driving home from school trying and trying to get through. He was sooooo disappointed!

Can you imagine how much conversation we could get in if we all talked that fast?

In my normal mode, I speak pretty quickly as it is. When excited I speed it up even more - I was probably bordering on "chipmunking" speed :rotfl2:

cheers,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter