Regarding adding days to 10 day tickets

Last year we stayed 11 days. Had to purchase a one day ticket for each of us. Was still cheaper than APs
Were you staying at a WDW resort?
Did you ask at the resort concierge if you could buy an "extra day" for your 10-day ticket?

I asked asked over the phone. Maybe should have waited to ask when we got there but I wanted to add a day as the first day of our trip. After we arrived I did upgrade my 10 to an annual pass because I found out I was going to Orlando for a conference later in the year. Transferred my 1 day to my DH to use the 2nd trip. I never have good luck with that kind of thing. I upgraded my 10 day ticket from UT and they made me pay full price said my discount ticket was not worth as much. I did it at Disney springs. After a 13 hour drive I didn’t have much fight left in me. We are vegetarians. Always drive and take our food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter