Refund Update 2

So Patty if you save the best for last -

WE ARE THE BEST WOOO HOOOO

TnRobin---that was never indoubt..........Kind of fun having a reason to wait for the mail.....like a little kid again.

PattyN

My Pay Pal refund just came through, I believe they are all out now.
CC

Please can all the others expecting payment by paypal let us know when they have received theirs.. Thank you..

No refund yet......I have e-mailed pete via Mackey Mouse and e-mailed directly to Pete---. The only reply I have received has come from mackey mouse. ( Thank-you Marsha). Could someone in the LOOP give me details on MY refund......

PattyN

ps TnRobin--have you received your refund?

Patty.... I sent you a pm and if you could pm me the info that I requested, I could email that for a reminder... Please let us know if you get it today.......

Just one more thing.. I renewed my driver's license online.. I just received it yesterday.. the Registry said they mailed it on December 28, my birthday had come and gone and I had no license... so what was that.. 7 days...to go from Seattle to Boston area... that makes no sense to me.. but it is the truth. I could have driven there and picked it up and got home before it got here by mail.. Amazing.

I got my refund in my PayPal account !!!! Now the only thing I'm curious about is this message that PayPal is displaying after I click "Accept Payment"

"The ability to accept credit card funded payments is reserved for Premier and Business accounts. To accept this payment, please upgrade your account now.

If you upgrade your account, you will receive a range of premium features in addition to the ability to accept unlimited credit card payments. The fees on incoming payments are low - just 2.9% + 30¢ to receive payments. If you deny this payment, you may continue to receive money from PayPal members who use a bank account or their PayPal balance to fund the payment. To continue to receive payments for free, make sure that the people who pay you fund their payments with their PayPal balance or with a bank account."

I'm kind of confused, should I accept or deny???

It appears that the payment to you was made from a credit card and not from funds deposited in a PayPal account. I have accepted payments from PayPal from time to time for payment of Ebay auctions, but I personally refuse to signup for a business account for the once or twice a year that someone might want to pay me via credit card. I guess if it were me, I would not accept the payment and try to contact Pete.

Received my refund.

I had to upgrade my account to a Premier account in order to receive it though. The upgrade does not cost anything but you do pay a fee for accepting the refund.

Forgive me if I sound like a dummy, but isn't the reason why Pete was using PayPal was so that folks living outside the U.S. didn't have to pay fees for converting from U.S. dollars?

The PayPal fee for my refund, should I upgrade in order to accept it, is $16.03.

I followed John's (btw.....thanks John) advise and denied the upgrade. Since I live in the U.S.V.I., I can process a stateside check.

Update on POOR_PATTY"S- refund. Both Marsha and Pete e-mailed this morning. I have just requested another check be mailed as I'd rather not have or use a pay-pal's upgraded account.

PattyN

ps to Mackey mouse----why does your driver's license come from Washington State? Just wondering..........

I received my refund check last week.

I hope that the rest of y'all get your refunds real soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter