Refund Update 2

Originally posted by figmentvi
Forgive me if I sound like a dummy, but isn't the reason why Pete was using PayPal was so that folks living outside the U.S. didn't have to pay fees for converting from U.S. dollars?

The PayPal fee for my refund, should I upgrade in order to accept it, is $16.03.

I followed John's (btw.....thanks John) advise and denied the upgrade. Since I live in the U.S.V.I., I can process a stateside check.

The reason we asked him to use PayPal is that it costs us in the UK about $30 to present a US$ check into a UK£ Bank account that's a big difference to the $7 I had to pay to accept the payment.

As I don't have a US$ checking account, I had no other choice but to accept the PayPal.

Pete would have had to pay a fee for the money he received from us in the first place on PayPal so "it's swings and roundabouts". I'm just glad to have received my refund.

Well that cleared things up !!! Thanks for the info Sam, I appreciate it !!!

:) :) :)

Linda

Sam is one very sweet person and I am so glad that I got to meet her.. thanks for helping out here.. I had no clue.. I did send off emails to those in charge... Hugs to all..

PS... I have no clue why my license came from Seattle but when I called the Registry of Motor Vehicles in Boston and finally talked to a real live person... grrrrrrrr...I asked where it was being mailed from to kind of figure out why it was taking so long.. he said Seattle.. Makes no sense to me.. but what does lately.. Hugs

Sam is one very sweet person and I am so glad that I got to meet her.. thanks for helping out here.. I had no clue.. I did send off emails to those in charge... Hugs to all..

PS... I have no clue why my license came from Seattle but when I called the Registry of Motor Vehicles in Boston and finally talked to a real live person... grrrrrrrr...I asked where it was being mailed from to kind of figure out why it was taking so long.. he said Seattle.. Makes no sense to me.. but what does lately.. Hugs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter