Refund Update 2

Originally posted by zurgswife
...Bennet is a VP at our Bank....

She neglected to mention I am the VP of Facilities. They don't let me anywhere near the money or check clearing for reasons, that those of you that have met me, will clearly understand.

(in reality the deal is that if your bank takes it and encodes it, it is going to clear. most often the only human to see it is the teller that takes the deposit. Checks clear without signatures, amounts writen out etc regularly. as long as the maker doesn't have a problem it is cleared and forgoten)

I will inject at this point that ZW called me at work asking if I had any idea who would be sending a check from Orlando... and she is the brains of the family.

LOL

Thanks Pete sorry I didn't get to thank you in person for the great place you have made for us all at the DIS.

I'm glad to hear that some of you have got your checks etc.

Pete - I have sent you an email and I really would like to know what the situation is on those of us who live outside the States and how and when we are going to receive our payment.

Thanks

I really would like to know what the situation is on those of us who live outside the States and how and when we are going to receive our payment.

Me too, time is going by and we are still waiting. I also need to close my paypal account urgently as someone keeps taking money from my account.

Please sort this out Pete, I'm sure you want all this over with as, much as we all do.

Emma

My check showed up yesterday - also without the amount handwritten... I will put it in and deposit it. The only thing Pete must fill out is his signature to bind him. :)

Mail carrier just went by ----No Check---

PattyN

Thanks for the up-date glo. It's just the not knowing....has the check has been mailed or will my refund be mailed at a later date.

PattyN

I am sure our checks are in transit to us, and will be here anyday. I know that the waiting is hard since so many have recieved them, but I am sure it will be soon. I'll let you know when I get mine.

I got mine on Saturday.. I am in MA... so I am thinking the rest of you will get them by this week... :) I wish I had more news for you... Sorry..

My check was dated 12/26, postmarked 12/31 and received 1/3. I hope you get your money soon.

Patty and glo - I am with you - still stalking the postman. I am sure they will be here any day. :) :) :)

TnRobin---lol-----I'm not allowed to stalk the mail person---we are friends now as well as when we were in high school.

PattyN

I sent Pete an email this am and he responded that the paypal accounts should be refunded today or tomorrow... :)

I got my check today!!!!
I hope everyone else did too!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Nothing today......seems like they are being deliverd in batches----mine must be the last batch. I'll update ---

PattyN

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter