Refund Update 2

WebmasterPete

Grand Administrator
Hi everyone:

My apologies for everything that has gone on with this nightmare. The loan check arrived yesterday, and has been deposited, and the refunds went out today. I had expected the check last week, but there were delays, which seem to be order of things this month. I really am truly sorry about all this, I know you are all upset, and if it's any consolation, so am I. But, the refunds are out, and everyone should be recieving them in the next few days. I will also be processing the UK / Non US refunds through PayPal this weekend.

You all have been amazingly patient, and I really appreciate that.

Thanks,
Pete

Thanks for your diligence in getting this straightened out, Pete. :)

Thanks for the update Pete - don't stress - it's not healthy. I'm patiently waiting.

Thanks Pete. Im so sorry you have had so much trouble with Paypal and the refunds. I hope you have a great holiday despite that.

Thanks for the update. I should be getting that check any day now, that's a great way to begin the new year.

I've just received my refund in the mail :)

Thanks, Pete

I just checked my PayPal account.....still no refund....still waiting.

crossing fingers it comes soon :(
Thanks for the update Pandy and Jay :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter