red X's

I have Windows XP. I did upgrade the Service Pack 2 recently. Also, I have norton internet security. However, it did work just fine last week with all the same stuff.

The server developer just made an adjustment that is supposed to fix the red x problem. Give it a try. Make sure and refresh the page
Thanks

I use XP (Home Edition), McAfee Personal Firewall, and have a Linksys Broadband Router connected. As of 4:20 p.m. today I still have some red x's and many pictures will not display.

XP SP1
Norton's Internet Security

All red x's are gone and I can access the boards by my favorites again!

Thanks guys

Mal

Just got home, I also see alot more than I did, some pics are showing up as red x's. but MUCH MUCH BETTER. THANKS!

red x's in pictures are different. Since everyone decides where they host their own pics, we have no control. I noticed Imagestation was down a lot today

whatever you did, it worked. the red x's are gone now and my home computer seems to be seeing everything just fine again! thanks!

Anyone else still having the red x's show up on their pages?

Just checked. When I turn off my McAfee Firewall, the red x's are gone. However, I don't think I want to leave my McAfee Firewall off, so, I hope it can be fixed the same way they fixed the Norton Firewall problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter