Recording now 8/11/2009

Today is my daughter's first day of school. She was crying when I left today. I was going to come home and listen to the Pod cast to try and cheer me up...but it's not up yet!! :sad2:

George this is a family board!
No dirty talk please! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Oh God I got do something this is driving me nuts...

I got to bed last night(this morining) at around 3am. Jumped up around 9ish with PODCAST DAY shouting in my head! We need help. :lmao:

I didn't see this thread until late yesterday. I'm looking forward to hearing the news about DAP events, and I guess I'd better get to chat early tonight! :teeth:

Ah - so one advantage of not being able to make DAP is that I'm not obsessively checking to see if the show is up (well no more than normal) :rotfl:

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Ah - so one advantage of not being able to make DAP is that I'm not obsessively checking to see if the show is up (well no more than normal) :rotfl:

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

usually I am NOT an obsessive checker. I travel for my job on tuesdays and mondays and like to listen to the podcast in the car. However, I am planning on going to DAP so today I HAVE been obsessively checking. I know it will be soon. I can be patient!

I'm gonna see if my mom will let me buy a ticket to go to dap.

croft.jpg

- Bill

It's post like this why I love DH's sense of humor. Very funny baby! :rotfl2:

:goodvibes Jennifer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter