Recording now 8/11/2009

Well I should win this! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
I checked...I only have 1.13. Considering I spending more time on the boards than with my family, I don't think that is bad. Is it Wednesday yet???? (Do you remember when we used to say, "Is it Tuesday yet?")

Darn no show for my commute, guess I will keep checking and try to listen to it at lunch.

Me too. I have a list of people to call that wouldn't be able to download it today.

Ok I am up the kiddo is alseep still and no show. Booooo. Now I have nothing to do until it is up. :rolleyes1

Ok I am up the kiddo is alseep still and no show. Booooo. Now I have nothing to do until it is up. :rolleyes1

Liz, I just noticed - you need to change your location because you are now in the :sunny: state! That'll give you something to do (for about 10 seconds :laughing: ... then it's back to waiting!)

....waiting...impatiently waiting....
you know how your mom always taught you good things always come to those that wait? I never learned that lesson.

Liz, I just noticed - you need to change your location because you are now in the :sunny: state! That'll give you something to do (for about 10 seconds :laughing: ... then it's back to waiting!)

I am afraid that if I change it I will loose my tags. That darn tag fairy wont help me out on my location. I even have :mickeybar:mickeybar:mickeybar:mickeybar:mickeybar to offer up in exchange. Maybe everyone can beg the tagfairy to change my location for me!:goodvibes

I am afraid that if I change it I will loose my tags. That darn tag fairy wont help me out on my location. I even have :mickeybar:mickeybar:mickeybar:mickeybar:mickeybar to offer up in exchange. Maybe everyone can beg the tagfairy to change my location for me!:goodvibes
I don't think the Tag Fairy can pass up Chocolate Mickey Mouse bars.

I am here and waiting as patiently as I can. :)
I have been up every hour or two all night checking. :eek:
I hope it goes up soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter