Recent quality of the Magic

Our toilet wouldn’t flush in the mornings on our April sailing on the magic. Super annoying to say the least. They worked on it most everyday, but as we were disembarking in Miami, it still wouldn’t flush the last morning.

Other times of the day, it worked great, but mornings were a no go. We had to run out to a public bathroom every morning.

We had no issues with service in the dining rooms. We did not think our room attendant was as good as the others we have encountered on the fantasy.

If this had happened to me, I think I would have requested an alternate room. Was that not possible? I could see if the ship was full, then it wouldn't be. If so - I would have nicely asked for some compensation. ;)

My recent experience:

My first DCL was on the Magic in June of this year. Considering that I had nothing to compare it to - I thought it was fine. As in - I'd do it again :)

Having been on this ship, I'm not sure I'd "love" one of the larger ships - this one was so easy to navigate.

I thought everyone on the crew was so nice & friendly. I saw them taking care of the ship with fresh paint, repairing certain areas. Seemed to me, everything was running ship-shape. :)

I appreciate everyone who replied as I was wondering the same thing. Our first cruise experience was on the Dream and we were beyond pleased.

Just off the WBTA and the ship looked great. It was spotless and the only thing I had an issue with was the sofa had a definite squeak and felt as it if was getting very worn. It was still comfortable to sleep on just not the best for sitting. The service was top notch, food was amazing and the entertainment, IMHO, was the best yet out of 15 cruises. The Magic was our first Disney cruise 14 years ago and she still makes us feel like we have come home as soon as we board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter