• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now its set up where it says on the app, We’re planning together for me, my husband & our son. Then under that it says Other Family & Friends and its my brothers family under that.

So we are currently on eachothers family & friends list, but how do we make it that we are allowed to plan for eachother?
Had to open up my F&F list to see! The people who are managed by someone else just say "Plans managed by Xxx" whereas the ones I manage say "Managed by me." And the ones who have their own MDE accounts say "Choose which plans Yyy can see," and I can check "All My Plans" or "Only Plans We Share." So I think you just want to be sure the guests you want to get a BG with all have the checkmark "All My Plans." (I hope that's right - it's been so long since I set up a new F&F member that I've forgotten!)

Another amazing experience at RoTR, got called around 11:30am this time I rode with my DD who has recently been cast in the attraction, riding with her she gave me all the behind the scene details, so that was super fun and interesting
This is probably how my wife and kids felt when I rode with them after watching the Imagineering Story... 😂 😂 😂

I have read the first post and few pages and then went to page 864 or something like that and I have NO flippen idea what AT AT is 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also, am I starting on the My Queues-Join Virtual Queues page or am I starting from the second page (hitting the blue "Join Virtual Queue" button).

Also, I am not tech savy so how do I position my "Join" buttons or will I just keep hitting lower left as quickly as I can.

Am I not refreshing at 7? I will use the stop watch or gov clock on another device. Going in two weeks with my mom so Im the only one that will be trying to get our group.

Thanks so much!

I have read the first post and few pages and then went to page 864 or something like that and I have NO flippen idea what AT AT is 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also, am I starting on the My Queues-Join Virtual Queues page or am I starting from the second page (hitting the blue "Join Virtual Queue" button).

Also, I am not tech savy so how do I position my "Join" buttons or will I just keep hitting lower left as quickly as I can.

Am I not refreshing at 7? I will use the stop watch or gov clock on another device. Going in two weeks with my mom so Im the only one that will be trying to get our group.

Thanks so much!
AT AT stands for all terrain armored transport, so the 2 vehicles you see in the pic on the front page of your mde
Start there. At 7am click that join button and then thr3 couple of next ones that pop up, that's it.
No need to wait for a join button to turn any dolor, just as soon as the clock switches to 7 click join, join, join

Did my first practice run this morning. Was worried since I have an iPhone 6 and several reports say how slow they are. Happy to report that using the tips here I got to the “not so fast” page this morning. No guarantee that it will work on my actual trip, but did make me feel a little better!

14318840-483C-4B3C-B9B5-006B67BCA8E9.png

Last edited:
Did my first practice run this morning. Was worried since I have an iPhone 6 and several reports say how slow they are. Happy to report that using the tips here I got to the “not so fast” page this morning. No guarantee that it will work on my actual trip, but did make me feel a little better!

View attachment 554249
So this means you would have got in??? I practiced today and got to this screen. So what will come up instead at this point?

So this means you would have got in??? I practiced today and got to this screen. So what will come up instead at this point?

No, it doesn't mean that. That is just the screen where you choose your party. Or, rather, where you should keep going because everyone on your F&F list who has a park reservation that day should be automatically selected. Because if you pause, you won't get in.

It's the screen after that that is the final step.

No, it doesn't mean that. That is just the screen where you choose your party. Or, rather, where you should keep going because everyone on your F&F list who has a park reservation that day should be automatically selected. Because if you pause, you won't get in.

So how do you practice from home and get a BG if you don’t have reservations for that day be use your trip is in a week or month? Do you use a ticket to make a reservation and then cancel the reservation after you try for the BG?

A BG number

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210203-070028_Disney World.jpg
    Screenshot_20210203-070028_Disney World.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 49
So how do you practice from home and get a BG if you don’t have reservations for that day be use your trip is in a week or month? Do you use a ticket to make a reservation and then cancel the reservation after you try for the BG?

You don't, other than seeing the screens that you can without a reservation.

Besides the obvious expense of the strategy you mentioned, doing that when you do not have plans to go to the park would deprive someone who is there from the experience.

That picture does mean they would've gotten a bg if they had parks reservations

Practicing from home without a park reservation doesn't get you abg, it gives you the "not so fast,you don't have a park reservation" page which means you would've gotten a bg if you did have it.
You are unsuccessful in practice when you get the ref box saying all bg are full

What you saw meant you would have successfully got a BG! Congrats!

Sorry but this is incorrect information.

When a person practices from home without a park pass, if they get to the screen that says, 'Each member of your party needs a Disney Park Pass reservation.....' then they would have got a BG.

Practicing from home without a park reservation doesn't get you abg, it gives you the "not so fast,you don't have a park reservation" page which means you would've gotten a bg if you did have it.
You are unsuccessful in practice when you get the ref box saying all bg are full
I’m confused. You stated in one reply that “not so fast” doesn’t mean you’d have gotten a BG. Then stated the exact opposite to me. I’m obviously missing something. And I’ve definitely seen a lot of posts from people who are practicing at home and have gotten BGs. How are they doing that if they don’t have a reservation?

I’m confused. You stated in one reply that “not so fast” doesn’t mean you’d have gotten a BG. Then stated the exact opposite to me. I’m obviously missing something. And I’ve definitely seen a lot of posts from people who are practicing at home and have gotten BGs. How are they doing that if they don’t have a reservation?
No
If you don't have a reservation you go through the process and get the "not so fast page" IF you had a reservation that page would be replaced with a bg number page like the pic i posted

If you don't have a reservation and go through the process and you get the red box saying all bg are full IF you had a reservation you WOULDN'T have a bg
The practice from home without a reservation will never give you a bg unless there's a glitch, since Rise opening this has happened 3 times

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter