READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I can only hope the BGs last even half this long when we are there next week.

8:38 still available.

ok, prepping for Thursday... coming from Riveria I know I will not be taking the buckets in the morning- but should I drive, uber or bus?????

My 8 and 11 year old both went on the single rider a few times. My 8 year old went once by himself. The longest they ever were in line was 20 minutes. The shortest, they walked almost right into the area where they load the groups. If you're concerned, you can wait with them and then tell the CM that you don't want to ride after they get boarded. I did that the second time around because of motion sickness. The CM will guide you to the exit door.
Thanks so much! I don't mind riding as well and I can always sandwich their ride between me and my 14 yo daughter so they aren't waiting at the exit alone. I just didn't want them to get nervous if they were "alone" for a while before they rode. I have been worried about wait times for MFSR so I'm glad to have this option as an alternative!

I wish I had been there this week in a BW area resort, this morning would have been a great day to walk up and get a boarding pass to apparently take advantage of a lull before MMRR opens! Then go another day hopefully with a FP to ride that ride.

My wife took skyliner from art of animation and made it to the park by 7:56. I was already here since 6:37. She got in and texted me she and kids were tapped in so managed to get our group 11 for all of us instead of just me. But now my kids don’t want to ride so had to set up child swap.

Left Pop a couple mins after 7:00. Got in line for Jedi training sign-ups. Finished there at 7:55. Stayed in the area and got group 44 today. After weeks of practicing my pixel 2 gave me an error of no one in my party being in the park. My husband manage to get it in his pixel 3a with no issues or warnings.

Still in line. FP hasn’t popped up in my account but the child swap for my wife is there.
Called my wife who is outside the ride. They recommend I just stay in the queue so I don’t lose my place.

Last edited:
God, it's gonna be such a mess Thursday.
Blocked out from getting in til lord knows when, and HS is my favorite park. So, I bought a ticket on a day off and I hope I can manage it alone.

It has been a long time since I’ve been to Studios to try and get a BG so I decided to go today so I could compare crowds today vs the actual opening of MMRR tomorrow.

I didn’t expect today to actually be “lighter” than usual but it looks like based on BG that is the case. Before I saw that, I was actually pleased with what I had accomplished.

I went through security about 80 minutes before official opening at 6:50. It took a solid 15 minutes to get through the turnstiles once they opened which was about 7. Then they held us at the entrance to TSL until AFTER BG were released. I estimated about 20 minutes to ride slinky and it ended up being 25. Not terrible but still not good considering I really waited 100 minutes.

But I was able to get BG 16. If the ride hadn’t gone down I would have been able to do the 2 biggest rides in the first hour. As it stands though I’m sitting in the queue eating free popcorn again, which still seems to happen 50% of the time I try to ride. Maybe I could quit my job and just survive on theme park popcorn. I could probably even find places on property to take enough naps during the day to take care of a place to sleep. Food and shelter is covered. I just need to generate enough money for the cost of the AP and some clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter