READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m wondering if they knew yesterday was going to be a tough day for Rise so gave out less BGs? I seem to remember them running out early.

Today it’s 8:14 and backup boarding groups are still available.

Just a thought...
yes, after the day before had a horrible day, they knew that they would have guest recovery and also, I think, they knew it had a bad evening (maintenance wise) Today looks promising

Total success! BG 9!! Went and had breakfast at Docking Bay 7 (remarkably good BTW), got called while we were eating, then headed over. Just as incredible the second time, if not more so. Guy sitting in front of me last night held his phone up to record the entire ride. People - our your phone down and enjoy it!! Thanks to everyone on this board for making our 2 days here so successful!

After you secure your boarding pass, does it show in the app so you can make sure everyone in you group was added

Well, I was worried about this - the closest lyft driver is 15 minutes away from me. Fingers crossed that’s all!
This is my biggest worry! What time do the busses come? We will be at AoA and I’m super worried about being able to get an Uber or Lyft and don’t want to have to depend on the busses!

We had no trouble getting an Uber/Lyft from Pop during Christmas week in Dec. Though I swear he took a wrong turn, because it seemed to take longer than 10 minutes to get to HS, but I may have just been anxious...

Total success! BG 9!! Went and had breakfast at Docking Bay 7 (remarkably good BTW), got called while we were eating, then headed over. Just as incredible the second time, if not more so. Guy sitting in front of me last night held his phone up to record the entire ride. People - our your phone down and enjoy it!! Thanks to everyone on this board for making our 2 days here so successful!

Congrats! Can you mobile order breakfast at Docking Bay 7? And is that the restaurant by the Millennium Falcon photo spot?

9:49 and backups still avail. Just for sake of data, usually, I see a line that says BG number xx and above will only be called if....(standard spiel). Right now, I don't see the BG number of the first backup group. So I'm not sure if we can determine what the highest regular number is.

I waited all day yesterday for it to come back up and finally gave up and went to my 6 PM dinner reservation. When I got to the restaurant, I got the notification that my group was called. Couldn’t get back in an hour and was tired of going back and forth. If it’s still up, I will try my return pass after my Epcot seminar. It’s still running today?

I waited all day yesterday for it to come back up and finally gave up and went to my 6 PM dinner reservation. When I got to the restaurant, I got the notification that my group was called. Couldn’t get back in an hour and was tired of going back and forth. If it’s still up, I will try my return pass after my Epcot seminar. It’s still running today?
It looks to be a really good day today

I’ve heard that launching the app right at 7am is a good technique.

When I launch the app, it always takes 12 seconds to load.

Is that normal?

Should I be launching the app 12 seconds before 7? Or not worry about it?

Now that the reg BGs are gone in a minute, I guess every second counts!

I practiced from home a couple of times with app open on main page, hit the find out more button 1-2 seconds after 7 and it worked. Also worked on Tuesday in the park and got boarding group 6!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter