READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there been a consensus on whether it's better to start refreshing the app 1-2 minutes before opening or opening the app right on the hour?

Looks like they changed opening time to 7:00 for January 12-17, according to the website. I tried to jump on some early FP+'s, but almost gone already.
Actually through the 26th
It’s also changed to 7am daily through 1/26 so far.
I feel like this deserves some BOLD:

Hollywood studios opening has been moved up to 7am on:
- 1/12 thru 1/16
- 1/21 thru 1/23

Including the prior revisions, the park is now scheduled to open at 7AM EVERY DAY UNTIL 1/26!

Last edited:
Odds are very high that if they just made the change then the FP haven't been loaded yet. It will trick you and put the blocks of hours up but no FP actually issued yet. Usually takes a few days for the FP to populate.
When they changed those dates from 8:00 to 7:00 a few weeks ago the fast passes were up about 30 minutes later. We'll see this time.

Yesterday at 1:30 they were at BG 100 I believe. Today they were around 67 so behind yesterday’s pace due to what appeared to be some downtime this morning AND a later start.

So people are saying that RotR isn't open for EMH but it most likely will be for morning EMH's when they start (if they start as they are scheduled to in February) I would think.

So people are saying that RotR isn't open for EMH but it most likely will be for morning EMH's when they start (if they start as they are scheduled to in February) I would think.

well, they have only had one morning EMH since RotR was open and it was not open during that hour and the day, as a whole, was a disaster which is why they have since moved previously scheduled morning EMHs to be evening ones and I suspect they will do the same for the February ones - but guess we shall see

I feel like this deserves some BOLD:

Hollywood studios opening has been moved up to 7am on:
- 1/12 thru 1/16
- 1/21 thru 1/23

Including the prior revisions, the park is now scheduled to open at 7am everyday until 1/26!
It includes 17,18,19 and 20. Just easier for people, say it's opening at 7 through the 26

We are going 2/28. I keep hoping for a 7am start time. I feel like earlier means better chances at a good BG. But I'd also like to not get up at 5am.

It includes 17,18,19 and 20. Just easier for people, say it's opening at 7 through the 26
I said it that way because those dates had previously been changed. I specifically listed the new dates that changed because that is new information and also might provide some FP opportunities. My last line should make what you said clear too 😊

You’re welcome to type your own bold message too if you want. 😛 I just know that people are sometimes skimming the thread and bold might get them to pause and catch something important. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter