READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone still in the park, does the wait times board say ROTR is boarding shortly or that boarding is delayed?

For anyone still in the park, does the wait times board say ROTR is boarding shortly or that boarding is delayed?

In park. Got boarding group 59. Doesn’t show anything under my status for currently boarding. I’m not seeing anything on the wait time screen for ROTR either.

In park. Got boarding group 59. Doesn’t show anything under my status for currently boarding. I’m not seeing anything on the wait time screen for ROTR either.
I was asking about the in park boards that are located near the GET umbrellas, but it sounds like they’ve started boarding now.

Line snakes around the building... look for the CM holding the sign "Starbucks line starts here". They have all stations working and are as efficient as you could possibly be with the thousands of people in the park at that point. If you're there early anyway, what else is there to do? lol I waited both days I was there and it really wasn't that bad. This girl's got to get her coffee :)

Just reading up on this, thank you to everyone for your on the ground updates and for the whole thread. I had told DH we weren't even going to bother. I didn't relish the idea of getting the kids up at 4am to run to the park and then possibly not even get to ride ROTR. But we are rope drop people. I don't mind getting there an hour before park opening, because that's what I aim for anyway!

But our trip isn't until December. Does anyone know or expect when Disney is going to change the virtual queue system?

Backup BGs were still available at 8:03 but were gone at 8:17 (I didn't get to check in between)

Glad to see the ride started boarding fairly early and appears to be moving on the app! Kind of nervous BGs went so fast again today (we'll be trying starting Saturday.)

May the Force Be With You all in DHS today!

It looks like they are flying through boarding groups this morning and are already on 9-25! Could it be that they reduced the size of the BGs or is it possible to go through them this quickly?

They will send you up the fp line when you check in. I went by at 9:40 and they had just gone down, said we could return any time before the end of the day if our group has already been called and it would be honored

If you so the DAS FP line do you miss good parts of the queue like you do on FOP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter